You must to meet the following requirements to apply for a staff position:
1. Must have a working mic
2. Must be of the age of 16 years or older
3. Must have at LEAST 500 hours Garry's Mod time on record (steam not in-game)
4. Must have at LEAST 24 hours in-game
5. CAN NOT be biased
6. Must be able to handle himself under stressful situations professionally
7. Must be able to speak fluent English
8. Must be a nice person at all times
9. Must have experience with being an admin
10. Must have Knowledge of how to use ULX
If you do not meet these requirements you will be denied or your application will be put on hold depending what you lack.
(ex. Garry's Mod hours or wrong format)
Use the following format when applying for a Staff Position:
* Staff applications are limited to one per month (30 days), unless granted permission to do so otherwise by at least two super admins. For example, if your staff application was denied on the 1st of July, you must wait exactly until the 1st of August to apply again. You must wait until the same numerical date of the next month to be able to apply again. The only exception to this is if you are reapplying for a lower or same staff position that you already held, if your application for a promotion was denied. For example, if you applied for admin, and that was denied, you may reapply for moderator without waiting the 30 day period.
Are you VIP?:
Hours Played on Gmod:
Hours Played on Server:
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount)
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:
* If you were demoted from your staff position previously due to misbehaviour, misconduct, abuse of your powers, and or other breaches of your duties and responsibilities, you will require permissions from at least three super admins to make another staff application or to return to the staff team at any point in time.
* Applications must be created with the appropriate format. Failure to do so will result in your application getting auto-denied after 24 hours.
* By creating this staff application you are expected to understand that you're here to teach players how to correct their wrongs and not just here to ban, There is nothing wrong with giving multiple warnings to multiple players, You do not just ban someone just because of the soul reason that they broke a rule. ONLY EVER ban players who are INTENTIONALLY breaking rules to otherwise harm or disrupt roleplay and even then only try ban for things on the MOTD and most of all RDM/NLR, Everything else deserves a warning.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in the closing of your application until further notice or your application getting denied.