Author Topic: Ban Appeal NsG-E l Fsjal  (Read 374 times)

Offline Fsjal

• View Profile
Ban Appeal NsG-E l Fsjal
« on: December 27, 2016, 10:53:06 PM »
Which Server is this for? Dark RP

Name of the Staff that banned you: Not entirely sure, didn't get the chance to see because my game crashed right after I got banned.

Your Steam Name: NsG-E l Fsjal

Your ingame name: None

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145744030

Why were you banned?: Got banned for 5 days without warning (Real pleasing). "Mass RDM/Using Fire truck to kill people"

Why should you be unbanned?: I was trying to get by a prop blocked tunnel by ramming it with my fire truck. I bought Gmod about 4 days ago so I don't fully know how it works yet. I have almost a whole day played on that server and a few friends. If you don't want to unban me, screw it I'll find a new one, but if you do I'll be back on.

Evidence: As said before, my game crashed after I was banned so I don't have any "Evidence"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:12:30 PM by Fsjal »

Offline Fsjal

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal NsG-E l Fsjal
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 10:56:28 PM »
Admin who banned me: Tristina
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/gaF8Y

Offline Sally

• SAUSAGE FEST
    • View Profile
    • aids
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 10:59:10 PM »
Not really sufficient evidence

Offline Fsjal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 02:21:38 AM »
Well let me just hop on the server and get some evidence, oh wait I'm banned for 5 days. Will you kindly inform me on what evidence I need for this to be a valid report? I have experience in being an admin on a CS server and not once have I seen an instant 5 day ban for an unintentional RDM/Freekill. FFS why were they standing right by a firetruck that was obviously about to explode?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:33:38 AM by Fsjal »

Offline Lightbud13579

• DowntownRP Staff
  • It's Lightbud not Lightbulb....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 03:29:43 AM »
OH YEAH! You were killing so many people left and right, I'm happy Tris found the people exploding everyone. -1
Known as Dadmin or Milk&Honey or mainly Lightbud

Offline Fsjal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 11:46:25 AM »
I was killing people in the PD, and people that wouldn't leave my home, what problem do you find with that?
P.S. shove that -1 where the sun don't shine.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:56:55 AM by Fsjal »

Offline brawl20

• DowntownRP Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 12:24:21 PM »
Fdjal you might want to be a little more nice to the people that can get you unbanned.
Take a day off, think about what you did and what you should do now. After, that come back and be a respectful and decent player.
Maybe, you'll be unbanned early if you do this.
P.S. enjoy the 5 days of free time otherwise.

The universe is only getting bigger! Or is it?

Online Wonderinsane

• VIP GOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 12:25:44 PM »
xD You didn't warn people to get out of your house, and now you're disrespecting. Your ban appeal won't be accepted

xD

Offline Fsjal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 02:10:48 PM »
Actually I warned them several times, via microphone, via chat, and via advert I believe. They decided to say "Get out we're using this for a stakeout" as I'm trying to figure out how to work the dang toolgun. The guy wouldn't listen I believe his name was "sucky tittie." So I killed him, he came back violating NLR and shot me and left. I went back to my place to try and close the door guess what. He came in and killed me again. I demoted him and then Boobie perm'd him. The only other people I killed were the people who were breaking into the back room of my place and the rapists (I put a sign saying "no rapists" because I was sick of all the STDs.) And the reason I'm being so rude is because I'm pretty mad that I got BANNED for 5 days without any warning. On the server I'm from, banning someone is used as a last resort, but apparently here it's the first resort.

Offline Tristana

• DowntownRP Staff
  • Once A Bandle Gunner Always a Bandle Gunner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 04:28:09 PM »
-1 i had plenty of people complain to me that people were using firetrucks to blow people up, so I started spectating to figure out who then I see you crashing your fire truck into the wall constantly and blowing up everyone around you it is your fault that you mass rdmed and also name is Tristana not tristina.

Also people were using meth gas cans that day as well to blow people up so I banned a lot of people yesterday who were mass rdming with those as well
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:29:44 PM by Tristana »

Offline Freeman

• Community Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2016, 05:24:13 PM »
DENIED!

People that decide to blow everyone up with a object that can explode are just has bad as people that buy a shipment of AKs and go on Mass RDMing sprees!

You will wait out the ban time!

Next time you are caught it will not be 5 days but a Perma, Keep that in mind!