Author Topic: Banned for no reason  (Read 527 times)

Offline [MFG] Amatthews728

• View Profile
Banned for no reason
« on: January 08, 2017, 04:46:45 PM »
Which Server is this for?

Name of the Staff that banned you: Tristana

Your Steam Name: amatthews728

Your ingame name:[MFG] Amatthews728

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: I cant not find it as of now

Why were you banned?: I was Banned for Mass RDM and No Intent to RP

Why should you be unbanned?: Well First of all I started playing yesterday and I was on All day having fun with friends following all the rules today I became the Kidnapper Job to try it out and see if I like it I went to Kidnap someone I adverted and hit him with the bludgeon and then someone called counter so I pulled my gun out and Killed him and the medic their trying to revive him. Just then I'm picked up by Tristana and without even talking to me he/she bans me when she picked me up I tried telling him/her what happened and she/he did nothing to help so 1. I would like to be unbanned and 2. I would like Tristana to be punished for not even handling the case by listening to my side I have friends on the server that can vogue that I am a serious RPer and I love that server His name is Bend Over, Red Rover and also Brucs.

Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. I do not have a video I can screenshot My ban screen if you would like.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:08:17 PM by [MFG] Amatthews728 »

Offline Lightbud13579

• Senior Admin
  • Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real-TupacShakur
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 07:04:21 PM »
Well it's a he first off also the ban picture is required, also under name of staff you should put Tristana

Offline DonAlCapone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 08:40:46 PM »
First off, this ban appeal doesn't follow the complete format, I'd suggest editing it with the updated information as well as proof to back your side of the story until then its no support from me.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 09:17:43 PM »
If you could show me how to upload the Picture id be gladly to but I dont understand why its in the ban reports. But I will upload it.

Offline Tristana

• DowntownRP Staff
  • Once A Bandle Gunner Always a Bandle Gunner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 09:48:11 PM »
f12 to take screenshots in game, the time i gave you for what you actually did was to harsh and I am sorry. I lowered it to one day because of rdm and I felt that you were trying to mass rdm if I let you continue to shoot people down there, thats the reason why I pulled you away so you did not end up killing more than the 2 people that you did you can call me a liar if you want that is you opinion on me. But I know what I heard and also should of not banned you for the time that I gave you. If their is a punishment so be it but I just wanted to make things right by fixing your ban time because you did not mass rdm and I jumped the gun.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 10:28:16 PM »
I appreciate that Tristana and hope we can be friends in the future just listen to people in cases dont jump the gun. Thank You! :)