Author Topic: I'm sorry RPLand  (Read 475 times)

Offline Tristana

• DowntownRP Staff
  • Once A Bandle Gunner Always a Bandle Gunner
    • View Profile
I'm sorry RPLand
« on: January 04, 2017, 11:47:27 PM »
I want to apologize for being very inactive lately, I feel that I have not been what a admin should be. I feel that I have let a lot of you down by completely ignoring the server for days. I have been going through some stuff in my life lately so I have not been the same really (those of you who I still talk sometimes may have noticed me behaving differently). I've promised in the past that I would be more active and I have just been lying and I am sorry for that. I will be making a return tomorrow or Friday back to rpland so I can do the job that I was trusted with. I want to apologize once again to everyone for not being the best admin that I can be and I hope I can regain my reputation of a active staff member because I feel that I have lost that...

Offline Sally

• VIP GOLD
  • SAUSAGE FEST
    • View Profile
    • aids
Re: I'm sorry RPLand
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 11:49:49 PM »
I want to apologize for being very inactive lately, I feel that I have not been what a admin should be. I feel that I have let a lot of you down by completely ignoring the server for days. I have been going through some stuff in my life lately so I have not been the same really (those of you who I still talk sometimes may have noticed me behaving differently). I've promised in the past that I would be more active and I have just been lying and I am sorry for that. I will be making a return tomorrow or Friday back to rpland so I can do the job that I was trusted with. I want to apologize once again to everyone for not being the best admin that I can be and I hope I can regain my reputation of a active staff member because I feel that I have lost that...

Your doing the bet u can beb dw <3

Offline Brawl20

• Trial Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 09:32:59 PM »
The times you've been on you were very helpful.
You took lots of sits and helped others in other ways.
Don't apologize you're a good guy and I will look forward to seeing you on again.

The universe is only getting bigger! Or is it?

Offline entreviewer2

• VIP GOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 09:58:36 PM »
Yeah a good

Offline DonAlCapone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 02:33:39 PM »
Good staff members need a break every once in a while. We'll see you when you get back on. Don't put yourself down over it.

* Recent Topics