Author Topic: Staff rank missing  (Read 144 times)

Offline Milkman

• Admin
  • sHHHHH
    • View Profile
Staff rank missing
« on: February 12, 2018, 10:42:20 AM »

How long have you been staff for? I was admin for atleast 5 months and staff overall for 7

In 250 words, Why should we promote you, over others? (we check wordcount)
Well, I am going to word this slightly differently due to me losing my staff rank (I understand why) During my 2month absence I was diagnosed with some serious chest infection which was becoming more irritated by the day. I spent a lot of time and visits going to the hospital so that they would be able to help me get back to my normal state. Due to the situation, I was unable to let anyone know on rpland which I'm guessing is why I have had my admin rank revoked. Due to my unknown time off. I have fully recovered and have now finished college so I have 8 hours a day free I can put back into helping the server. When I was staff I took my role very proudly and seriously trying to come on as much as possible to help maintain the server community. And I'm sure those who remember me as staff would highly agree that I did my job to my best standards. I get on well with people in general which helped me carry out my role as admin I also made good relationships and never would be biased towards anyone. I know the rules after spending time re-reading them as well as re-adding my commands to my command board.

It is in my best of interest to try and get my rank back because I miss doing what I used to wake up early and stay up late to do which was being a staff member for rpland. I am willing to put hours and hours back into this server to help out once again and make up for my time off but to do so I beg to get my admin rank back. I understand that expecting to come back after 2 months of not being active at all and expecting staff back is insane. But I trust in the community and other fellow admins that they remember how seriously I took being a staff member and doing my job and would trust me that I will do even better this time around, and put that trust in me to go back to being an admin on Rpland once again.
I never let the server down when doing my job and I deeply ask you to think about this and consider re-making me admin once again. Also as mentioned before in my staff apps and promos due to my time zone i am on alot when most other staff arent which is very helpful especially when or if minge hour occurs, I would really appreciate if you could put your trust into me and make me admin again and watch over me and if i dont get back to my original standards you can put me back down. But its all up to you. Anyway no matter what its good to be back and hopefully I will be able to become the old me again once and for all obviously a little bit better though ;)

I will not let you guys down!

Thanks for reading   --Milkman--
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:51:53 PM by Milkman »
Its Me Milkman!

Offline FaZe Doggo

• VIP GOLD
  • Don't worry i wont 420 no-scope that often.
    • View Profile
Re: Admin rank back (staff promo/app)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 10:58:56 AM »
i remember you when you were staff, as long as you keep your active promise it's a +1 from me. besides you were always a good admin as long as i knew you  ;D

Offline hypochan

• VIP GOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Milkman's request for Admin rank back :)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 12:58:29 PM »
i dont know if im understanding this correctly, but you cant just apply for admin right off the bat. im a newfag, so i havent seen you either or even heard of you. and i dont know why you put how long you've been staff, because obviously you were demoted and havent been serving as staff for two months. your word count isnt sufficient either. -1

Offline Milkman

• Admin
  • sHHHHH
    • View Profile
Re: Milkman's request for Admin rank back :)
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:34:36 PM »
Hey man I get where you are coming from but i wasn't demoted if you are unactive for a certain amount of time staff is taken from you and i didnt have my pc to let anyone know while i was in hospital. So i wasnt demoted on bad notes its just their routine :P
Its Me Milkman!

Offline KN1N3

• Retired
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
    • View Profile
Re: m
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 02:48:46 PM »
Being inactive and having staff removed is being demoted for inactivity. I am not sure if you meant to just put milkman or if you are going to fix this later.
K1N3 -Super Satan
KING -MRWAFFLES
KNING -BobTheBuilder
Can -Totalgamingbanana
K1n13 -Cuervoe/Gameyplum303
Kn1ck -TheSimplest
KN1n2 -TopplerDude36
^Other Player Provided Aliases^

Offline Milkman

• Admin
  • sHHHHH
    • View Profile
Re: Staff rank missing
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 05:19:13 PM »
My bad lol sorry i tried editing it and it must of bugged off i replaced it ;)
Its Me Milkman!

Offline Fox McCloud

• VIP GOLD
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 05:39:07 PM »
does his job good when is online, jailing rulebreakers,
i would say +1, you always been loyal no matter what milkman
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:40:44 PM by Fox McCloud »

Offline Sasquatch

• Admin
  • Grand Master of Drugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 06:59:20 PM »
Given the seriously extenuating circumstances (the guy was in the hospital for god's sake!) and the fact that you and I became staff at what seems like the exact same time, I think you deserve to be able to walk back on; considering you never REALLY left us to begin with.
For those of you who don't know Milkman, there's a good reason he's still an Admin on the forums: He deserves it, and he has proven this time and again.  100
+1

If you listen to the guy at the beginning of The Thing in Norwegian, he gives away the whole plot & tries to save everyone before being shot dead.

Offline Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 11:13:42 AM »
Everytime I've seen Milkman he did a great job staffing, and recently when he's been just RPing I've had a blast with him, always fun. Big +!

* Recent Topics

topic holidays
[Life]
Fox McCloud
Today at 12:42:14 AM
topic mass rdm, vip abuse + more (stay tuned audience)
[Player Reports]
FaZe Doggo
February 17, 2018, 09:24:59 PM
topic Fedudo's suggestions
[Suggestions]
Fedudo
February 17, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
topic foxy staff app
[Staff Applications]
Fedudo
February 17, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
topic pretty obvious hacking