0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
● Deals with the most major issues of the community's / servers● Does NOT deal with small issues● A Community Owner should only be contacted if something serious is happening or the server is being hacked
● Oversees the community● May handle all forum categorys, such as Player Reports/Appeals/Staff Apps● Main Focus is making sure all lower Staff Ranks are doing their jobs● Give interviews for new staff / promoted staff● Look at Abuse Reports about staff / handles them
● Their main job is to watch over the server they are assigned to.● They should be looking for any kind of issues, such as crashing problems, exploits. Then bring these issues to the Community Manager or Owners● They are required to be on the forums looking at staff applications and ban appeals/requests.● They do interviews for potential staff members along with Staff Directors.● They should be watching all staff members on their server. Including Senior Admins / Staff Directors● If there is a staff abuse issue bring it to these guys first, then follow the chain of command up.
● Accept/Deny New Staff Applications● Watch over all staff ranks, up to Senior Admins● Give interviews to new staff● May handle abuse reports / player reports● Has all permissions from the rank below aswell.
● Senior Admins deal with most of the servers big issues, such as mass rdm/propblock/prop spam/crashing server● They should be leading by example to other staff members, taking calls and responding in OOC to questions players may have.● They should be promoting RPLand and the forums to players, as well as Admins, Moderators and Trial Staff.● Make sure that VIPs, Golds and Lifetimes are getting the service they are expecting.● Help other staff, especially newer ones how to do their job and use ULX.● Try to promote others to become staff, letting Server Managers know about them too.● Must be on the forums & server actively.
● Just like Senior Admins they should be promoting the forums to players & helping the community in any way they can● They will deal with all king of issues the server will have.● They should be taking as much calls as they can, especially when other staff may not be on.● Admins will be watched very closely by Community Owners / Managers
● Moderators are just like admins, except with fewer ULX powers such as noclip.● They should be striving to be what is said above with Admins and Senior Admins. Especially if they want to be promoted.● They will deal with all king of issues the server will have.● They should be taking the most calls, think of it as respecting your elders, try and take the job off the admins.● Moderators will be watched very closely by Staff Directors / Server Managers
● These are people who's staff apps have been accepted and are on a trial period before they are full Moderators.● They should be extremely active and working hard in-game to make sure they reach full Moderator status.● They should be asking for help from other staff, learning the ropes on how to do their job.● They are on a probationary status, meaning if they do not show potential/good work they may be demoted back to member/VIP/whatever they were.