Author Topic: Toasty's Waffen Application  (Read 200 times)

Offline ϟLucasToastyϟ

• View Profile
Toasty's Waffen Application
« on: April 14, 2017, 05:28:34 PM »
1. What is your age? I am 13
2. Do you have a mic? I do have a mic
3. Do you even know what the Waffen SS was? In a basic explanation, the Waffen-SS (Armed SS) was the replacement for the Wehrmacht heer division, they were the strike forces of the SS and were used as support for assaults with the Wehrmacht
4. Who was the appointed head of the Waffen SS? The main leader of the SS was Heinrich Himmler, this is my current username for steam, and he lead the SS during WW2
5. Why do you want to be in the Waffen SS? I like things related to WW2, I have played WW2 servers a lot before, I would really like to be put in the waffen
6. How often are you on Rpland Dark RP downtown? I found it recently, and ever since I have played it for at least 3 hours a day
8. do you have skype? I do not have skype, however I can get it

Why you think you should be accepted over others? (minimum 200 words): I know a lot about WW2, I really like the Waffen, I would like to be apart of it more than anything else, I should be accepted over the others because I would be very active and a good symbol to the organization, I will try to promote the Waffen-SS in order gain more people for the organization, I would be good at getting others to try and make their own application to join the Waffen, if I got accepted I would be playing a lot more than I already am, and I play a lot on the server, so I should definitely get accepted into the organization, I will be a good asset to the organization and will help it grow for sure, the reasons I have put down here show why I should be put into the organization, so I will try to get in and help the Waffen become a big organization, that is why I should be accepted into the Waffen-SS over the others that want to join this organization.

How you think you could benefit/help the org? (minimum 250 words): I could promote the Waffen, I am very helpful, I can be very active to help the waffen, those are just some of the big things I can do to help promote/benefit the organization, I will tell you that I can easily go around telling people "Join the waffen-SS it is great" but I can actually get people to make not good, but great applications, and join the waffen-SS, I the waffen will become huge when I get people into it, I will definitely be a great help to the organization itself, I want to not only get in myself, but make the organization huge, and fill it with people willing to help it out to, we need more people in to division, and I can do that, just accept me and I will show you how I can not only make the waffen big, but amazing, that's how I not only think but know I can help/benefit the waffen-SS organization!

Personal Note: I have tried my hardest to make this application perfect, I made it with the best of my ability, I really like the Waffen and really hope I can join it, anyways I really put a lot of effort into making this perfect.

Offline retroplasma

• I'm not gay, just comfortable.
    • View Profile
Re: Toasty's Waffen Application
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 05:39:46 PM »
Lol why are you even applying. This organization has been dead for awhile now.
McDonald's will bring back the Szechuan sauce. Even if it takes 9 seasons.

Offline Brawl20

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 06:27:30 PM »
He wants to be a nazi leave the dude alone. +rep actually seems like he wants to be part of it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 06:29:46 PM by brawl20 »

The universe is only getting bigger! Or is it?

Offline ich bin coco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 09:29:24 AM »
xD im jewish and if boobie will accept it i`ll be happy to make org war cuz we have 150 members :)

Offline WhoTookTheNameDad?

• Did you just assume my parental status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 02:21:28 PM »
You know how much money you are gonna have to spend to allow all members into your server org? Especially for 150 members.

* Recent Topics

topic Super satan
[Player Reports]
Marki
Today at 04:01:17 AM
topic Super Satan's App
[Staff Applications]
Super Satan
Today at 03:53:41 AM
topic Raikex's UnBan App
[Ban Appeals]
Raikex