Author Topic: admin abusing power/does not know the rules(did wrong format 1st time)  (Read 1397 times)

Offline jekjarse197

Which Server is this for? roleplayland darkrp

Name of the Staff that banned you: one was nero forgot who the other one was

Your Steam Name: Jek the Scrublord

Your ingame name: Jek the Scrublord

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: Jek the Scrublord

Why were you banned?: "prop blocking"

Why should you be unbanned?: the props were checkpoints that i made as a state trooper(making checkpoints is the job of a state trooper, and the admin did not allow me to defend myself just out of the blue banned me/admin does not know rules of server or have a mic

Offline Flex (Nero)

• DowntownRP Staff
  • Contract killa, Murder for the skrilla
Re: admin abusing power/does not know the rules(did wrong format 1st time)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:27:10 AM »
Let me tell you how the checkpoints work in this server!

1. All checkpoints MUST be marked and must have a detailed list on how to get by!
2. All checkpoints MUST not have a fading door, Makes it to easy to propblock it off while no one is around!
3. All checkpoints MUST have a large enough area to get around including cars, This includes allowing players to slip by but you must put it on the sign that trying to slip by is KOS or AOS!
4. All checkpoints MUST have a player that is either a Police Officer or any other Government Job, No Undercovers can be placed at these checkpoints!
5. All checkpoints MUST allow DOGS to get by, Dogs are animals an can not be weapon checked or asked to pay!
6. All checkpoints MUST allow HOBOS to get by, Hobos have no money and can not be asked to pay but may be weaponed checked!

If the checkpoint doesn't meet all the requirements then the player that built it will be talked to by an Admin, If you are asked to remove it then you MUST remove it, Refusing to remove a checkpoint will result in a kick or ban!

All you were doing was totally blocking roads and ignoring me when i was trying to talk to you.

Love, Flex

Offline Killingman107

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 12:49:08 AM »
Ive also added Freemans post to be included in the rules a while ago so people no exactly that they cant do it
Former RPLand Server Manager

Offline Flex (Nero)

• DowntownRP Staff
  • Contract killa, Murder for the skrilla
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 01:12:16 AM »
Ive also added Freemans post to be included in the rules a while ago so people no exactly that they cant do it
know*

Love, Flex

Offline Killingman107

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 08:12:54 AM »
know*

When i comment on shit when i got an hour of sleep and just woke up*
Former RPLand Server Manager