Author Topic: Evo City Application  (Read 386 times)

Offline Fork

Evo City Application
« on: February 05, 2018, 04:39:21 PM »
1. What is your Steam name & ID?:
Fork and http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079516404/
2. What is your RPLand name?:
Fork
3. Who is the org member that invited you? (If none, then answer Random Bystander for #9):
Bafo
4. What is your age?:
5. Hours on GMod:
910 for this account between my accounts it is 1,686
6. Hours on the server:
74 on this account and 563 between both my accounts
7. What is your favorite color?:
Blue
8. Do you have a woking mic?:
No
9. What job would you like w/in the org? (Meth Maniac, Bounty Blocker, Lockdown Violator, Trusted Friend, Random Bystander):
Lockdown Violator

What do you bring to the table? (In other words, why should you be accepted?) (minimum 100 words):
I should be accepted because i am a long time member of this server and i have alot of people who trust me. I am very active im on every single day at least 4+ hours i also am really good when needing help for assistance i have enough money to afford my own guns and i have alot of experince of battling on this server. But the main reason i want to join this organization out of all is that i would like some  new friends to hang out and play on this server. I will  bring lots of kindness and caring to this organization. This is why i should be accepted.

Tell us about yourself (No word requirement but a little blurb is appreciated :) ): My name is Zane i am 15 and im a freshman  i spend most of my time on video games but i also do theater after school but i do play some before i go i am also very artistic and nice i have lots of friends who i spend time with but it wouldnt inerfer on the server i am also in choir and have been in choir since i was able to in 6th grade i love to sing and act and draw

Offline PsychoPie

• Admin
  • I like to draw crappy cartoons.
    • Check out my webcomic!
Re: Evo City Application
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 06:01:56 PM »
Looks grrreat! +1
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:10:46 PM by PsychoPie »

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 06:44:09 PM »
ACCEPTED
Welcome Aboard!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:02:16 AM by Sasquatch »

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:52:27 PM »
Sasquatch will get you on the roster. And we will get you in the organization soon, we're still getting everything and everyone together in place