Author Topic: evo squad app  (Read 325 times)

Offline hypochan

• VIP GOLD
evo squad app
« on: February 11, 2018, 03:51:20 PM »
1. What is your Steam name & ID?:
hypochan STEAM_0:0:93641075
2. What is your RPLand name?:
hypochan
3. Do you understand that you must start as a Random Bystander and then can apply for any other position (after 5 days)?:
yes
4. What is your age?:
5. Hours on GMod:
6. Hours on the server:
7. What is your favorite color?:
hot pink
8. Do you have a woking mic?:
nien
9. What job would you like w/in the org? (Meth Maniac, Bounty Blocker, Lockdown Violator, Trusted Friend, Random Bystander):
Meth Maniac

What do you bring to the table? (In other words, why should you be accepted?) (minimum 100 words):
i have a god tier cc class, and i can do pretty much anything drug/crime wise. i can also fulfill bounties and do whatever else the organization requires. im also quite active and frequent the server a lot, so i can recruit more members or rally up online members to do things to further the organization. i think im a nice level headed person and do whatever i can to help people. im also friends with almost all of the evo city squad members and i would be able to coexist with the others without a problem. i also would be able to financially support the organization if needed.

Tell us about yourself (No word requirement but a little blurb is appreciated :) ):
im chill, i like to play gmod. enjoy playing with friends and having a little meth cook session. i also like building

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:57:24 PM by hypochan »

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
Re: evo squad app
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 07:18:58 PM »
Due to Server Org rules, you must Type 100 words minimum. everything else looks good, just when its fixed and we accept you, you must start out at a random bystander for 5 days then apply for a promo to meth if we think your fit(played with you multiple times, I think you would). but once accepted I can meet you in game and get you in the org.

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
Re: evo squad app
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »
ACCEPTED

You'll be put as a random bystander for 5 days then after 5 days of being active on both fourms and server you can apply for a higher rank