Author Topic: Lockdown violator  (Read 382 times)

Offline FaZe Doggo

• Don't worry i wont 420 no-scope that often.
Lockdown violator
« on: February 11, 2018, 10:26:23 PM »
. What is your Steam name & ID?:

2. What is your RPLand name?: faze doggo

3. Did Sasquatch ask you to join? If not who is the org member that invited you?: bafo

4. What is your age?: 18

5. Hours on GMod:500+

6. Hours on the server:400+

7. What is your favorite color?: red or black idc really

8. Do you have a woking mic?: yes

9. What job would you like w/in the org? (Meth Maniac, Bounty Blocker, Lockdown Violator, Trusted Friend): Lockdown Violator

Why should you be promoted (Minimum 150 words)?: well i think that im clearly the best person to explain "Number 15"

The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus.But as it turns out,that might be what you get.A 4channer uploaded a photo to the site anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce with the statement "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King".Admittedly he had shoes on but,that's even worse.The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16 and a mere 20 minutes later,the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee...at least,I hope he is rogue.How did it happen?Well the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo,which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights,Ohio.This was at 11:47 PM 3 minutes later,at 11:50,the Burger King branch adress was posted,with wishes of happy unemployment.5 minutes later,the news station was contacted by another 4channer.And 3 minutes later,at 11:58,a link was posted,BK's "Tell us about us" online forum.The foot photo,otherwise known as Exhibit A was attached.Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day.When questioned,the breakfast shift manager said "Oh,I know who that is.He is getting fired."Mystery solved by 4chan.Now we can go back to eating our fast food in peace. (btw you should already know me, i play by the rules, can do basically anything you tell me to, overall just very well rounded,fair and fun player to play with when youre on my side (dont go to the dark side ;) ) (p.s. hope you liked the read :) ). mostly i just try to base with a group and have eachother for protection. im sure we'll all get along just fine bros and lassies :P (p.s. dont make me have to give a speech where i repeat myself over and over to reach 150 words. you know what i can do and you know how i do. (this has gotta be the most tired ive ever been while trying to write something on here so excuse my random and possible mistakes with typing my story)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:29:55 PM by FaZe Doggo »

Offline Dr. Sasquatch

• Grand Master of Drugs
Re: Lockdown violator
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:51:10 AM »
ACCEPTED
XD one of the best reads I've had on the forums.

All plant cells have the quality of Totipotency. This means a single plant cell can reproduce the entire organism, given enough time.