Author Topic: PsychoPie's Promotion  (Read 285 times)

Offline PsychoPie

• Admin
  • I like to draw crappy cartoons.
    • Check out my webcomic!
PsychoPie's Promotion
« on: February 12, 2018, 06:34:43 PM »
1. What is your Steam name & ID?:
Steam Name: PsychoPie.png
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:71832552

2. What is your RPLand name?:
PsychoPie.png

3. Did Sasquatch ask you to join? If not who is the org member that invited you?:
Sasquatch did not ask me to join. No org member invited me.

4. What is your age?:

5. Hours on GMod:
344hrs

6. Hours on the server:
130+

7. What is your favorite color?:
Blue

8. Do you have a working mic?:
Yes

9. What job would you like w/in the org? (Meth Maniac, Bounty Blocker, Lockdown Violator, Trusted Friend):
The job I would like to be is the Bounty Blocker

Why should you be promoted (Minimum 150 words)?:
The reason why I believe that I should be promoted to the Bounty Blocker job is because of my skills with guns and base defending. With my skills, I would be able to successfully defend off raiders and minges. Not only I would fend off raiders and minges, but I would be able to build an efficient tower to fend off raiders and minges. When I'm not defending the base from raiders or minges, I would participate in raids. Raiding is one of my favourite things to do on the server and I believe  I've been getting better and better with each raid I do. So if I'm available, I would be able to assist players in raids. Another reason why I should be promoted is because I feel I've been fairly active on both the server and forums. Overall, I would love to help out with Evo City Squad organization and grow more in the community, and I believe becoming Bounty Blocker would be best suited for me because of my ability with guns, base defending and raiding.

Offline Dr. Sasquatch

• Grand Master of Drugs
Re: PsychoPie's Promotion
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 06:41:54 PM »
ACCEPTED

We'll be puttin' them skills to use 100

All plant cells have the quality of Totipotency. This means a single plant cell can reproduce the entire organism, given enough time.