Author Topic: Evo City Squad App  (Read 411 times)

Offline Sayonara

• VIP GOLD
Evo City Squad App
« on: February 26, 2018, 10:16:30 PM »
1. What is your Steam name & ID?: Dokka-BAE, STEAM_0:0:66669728

2. What is your RPLand name?: Dokka-BAE

3. Do you understand that you must start as a Random Bystander and then can apply for any other position (after 5 days)?: Yes

4. What is your age?: 15

5. Hours on GMod: 2334

6. Hours on the server: 171

7. What is your favorite color?: Green

8. Do you have a working mic?: Yes

9. What job would you like w/in the org? (Meth Maniac, Bounty Blocker, Lockdown Violator, Trusted Friend, Random Bystander): Random Bystander

What do you bring to the table? (In other words, why should you be accepted?) (minimum 100 words): I believe that I could bring collaboration and freindliness to the Organization. I also am a very active member on the server, joining basically every day (because I have no social life) and have made a lot of friends with people on the server. I also know the rules, and attempt to follow them as best as I can. I also make a effort to be friendly to everyone no matter the situation. I feel I also posess the skill to be in the organization and be able to support it. I know alot of people that trust me on the server, and I could be in good terms with others so that no conflict happens.

Tell us about yourself (No word requirement but a little blurb is appreciated :)  Hello, My name is Brenden and I am 15 years old. I mainly don't have a social life and after I get off school I usually just play Garrys Mod, Rainbow Six, and some other FPS. I do have a few friends outside, but thats mostly through texts and some social media.

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
Re: Evo City Squad App
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 10:49:11 PM »
ACCEPTED
meet me on server for invite

Offline Sayonara

• VIP GOLD
Re: Evo City Squad App
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 08:39:14 AM »
I'll be on around 3 PM MST if that is Okay with you.