Author Topic: Application. :D  (Read 336 times)

Offline Happilees

• VIP GOLD
  • Hia.
Application. :D
« on: March 10, 2018, 12:54:02 PM »
1. What is your Steam name & ID?: Happilees

2. What is your RPLand name?: Happilees

3. Do you understand that you must start as a Random Bystander and then can apply for any other position (after 5 days)?: Yup

4. What is your age?: 15

5. Hours on GMod: 1090 hours

6. Hours on the server: 158 hours. As of 3/10/18 10:50am pst

7. What is your favorite color? Favorite plant?: Favorite Color: Chlorophyll green #4AFF00              Watermelon... Its a plant... I think.

8. Do you have a woking mic?: Yes siree.

9. What job would you like w/in the org (after 5 days)? (Meth Maniac, Bounty Blocker, Lockdown Violator, Trusted Friend): A Trusted Friend :)

10.) Who is the player that invited you?: Nobody? Undead would probably though.

What do you bring to the table? (In other words, why should you be accepted?) (minimum 100 words): I can bring food to the table. You like Wendys? No but I'm a pretty good raider and builder. I have a custom class, with a Barrett Sniper. I also have Perm Breaching Charges. Lets say someone has a Cooker base and they don't feel comfortable, they could call me up and I'd gladly help them out if they need some protection. I also have a MedKit if you guys need it. So yeah, Ill protect a base, Ill base with someone, if you catch me not playing with someone, i'm probably raiding some Meth Cooker with 2 hours for some free money. I think i'm a pretty nice guy, I know a lot of people in Evo, so I think i'd fit in.

Tell us about yourself (A little blurb is appreciated, must be >20 words :) ): I'm 15, I am male, I wear glasses. I really like lime greenish colors. I have a CC and I am VIP Gold. My favorite numbers are 1008 and 32. I own a cat. I play on a 1080ti but I record with a 1050ti. Its complicated, don't ask. I've been addicted to this server since I joined. I have snapchat if you wanna hang out or see me. My Discord is Happilees#6490... so yeah. Bye.

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
Re: Application. :D
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 01:47:33 PM »
ACCEPTED

Offline Happilees

• VIP GOLD
  • Hia.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 03:01:49 PM »
Ok, Ill get my invite tomorrow, since my 1 day ban for sayin something in OOC. Thanks :D

Offline Dr. Sasquatch

• Grand Master of Drugs
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 03:43:58 PM »
Welcome aboard m8 :D I'll see you after this Saturday when I get back from break 100

And watermelons are mos def a plant :P

All plant cells have the quality of Totipotency. This means a single plant cell can reproduce the entire organism, given enough time.