Author Topic: Mugging - A Gmod Story. Created by Happilees  (Read 257 times)

Offline Happilees

• VIP GOLD
  • Hia.
Mugging - A Gmod Story. Created by Happilees
« on: March 10, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
It was a cold, foggy night in the City of RPLand. Henry was walking down the road with his briefcase. He passes by the PD, seeing the friendly faces of the officers. He passes around the corner. Henry's goal that day was to buy a brand new car. He had been saving 200k for this moment. For some reason though, the car dealer wasn't there. But a beaten up old green car was. Henry stepped towards the car hoping to find the salesmen, but what he found was something totally unexpected. A sly man peered around the corner of the car, looking into Henry's eyes. Before Henry saw the body of the Cars Salesmen behind that old, rusty, green car, the sly figure took out a Mac 10... Henry ran, holding up his briefcase to protect his face, a few bullets fly into Henrys case, with money spilling out. By now a citizen has realized what was happening. The citizen sprinted toward the police station, but a police car was already at the scene. As the car pulled up, Henry was dead. Henry, with his case, was hunched against a blood covered wall. The officer gets out of his car and draws his weapon. The sly man look at the cop as he pulled out his gun. The sly figures hand flew for his holster, and the officer shot. The Mac 10 flew into the sky as the sly figures grip loosened and fell. The "Mugger" was dead. he fell back, with his arms raised, next too his 2 victims. Day soon fell on the city of RPLand. Sadly, Henry never never bought his car, all of his money was given to his daughter and his wife, well... at least the money that didn't have bullet holes in them.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327118507

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327118384

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327118298

Want me to make another story? Let me know. Reply to this post to maybe see what happens to poor Henry's daughter and wife. Cya guys :D

Offline Canis

• VIP GOLD
  • AKA Bowser, The Koopa King!
Re: Mugging - A Gmod Story. Created by Happilees
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 01:19:12 PM »
Dude, this was actually pretty cool to see what normally happens in DarkRP be put into a real perspective.

Make more, please.

Online Salt

• Senior Admin
  • Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty.
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 11:21:14 AM »
I love these, they are really cool and adding a story line makes them even cooler!

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 03:12:38 PM »
Yea make more I like this