Author Topic: TWINKIEminers application  (Read 402 times)

Offline TWINKIEminer

• Pro Gun Dealer
TWINKIEminers application
« on: March 17, 2018, 12:53:08 PM »
1. What is your Steam name & ID?: TWINKIEminer

2. What is your RPLand name?: TWINKIEminer

3. Do you understand that you must start as a Random Bystander and then can apply for any other position (after 5 days)?: YES

4. What is your age?: 14

5. Hours on GMod: 728

6. Hours on the server:200+

7. What is your favorite color? Favorite plant?: blue, orchids

8. Do you have a working mic?: hell yeah

9. What job would you like w/in the org (after 5 days)? (Meth Maniac, Bounty Blocker, Lockdown Violator, Trusted Friend): meth maniac

10.) Who is the player that invited you?: Happilees

What do you bring to the table? (In other words, why should you be accepted?) (minimum 100 words): I can build some pretty good bases in my personal opinion, and I'm also pretty well acquainted with all the jobs and how to use them. I also know most of the common players in the server and in Evo. I'm also pretty good at raiding or defending and have some supplies that can help with both like a medkit or keypad crackers usually. If you need me to do anything I'll do it to the best of my ability to achieve perfection.

Tell us about yourself (A little blurb is appreciated, must be >20 words :) ): I'm male. I am 14. I'm on the line of healthy and underweight. I think black and green look cool together. I play on a GTX 1080 TI and have 3 monitors. I have discord and youtube and anything else you can find me on, it's not hard, and I really don't care either. I like pizza as most do, and I don't like anything sweet because I'm "weird".

DISCLAIMER: By applying, you are stating that you understand the rules and will adhere to them IN THEIR ENTIRETY while you are a part of the organization; You understand that we have NO special privileges and MUST follow ALL server rules AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A WARNING FOLLOWED BY A KICK/BLACKLISTING. You understand that Sasquatch maintains autonomous power over the org and has the ability to punish, kick, and blacklist members among other things, on a case-by-case basis. By applying, you forego the right to appeal ANY AND ALL decisions made by Sasquatch or any other leaders within the org.

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
Re: TWINKIEminers application
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 12:54:48 PM »
ACCEPTED
Meet me ingame for invite
you will be RANDOM BYSTANDER, you can apply in 5 days for your promo

Offline TWINKIEminer

• Pro Gun Dealer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 12:58:32 PM »
ACCEPTED
Meet me ingame for invite
you will be RANDOM BYSTANDER, you can apply in 5 days for your promo

awesome thx

Offline Dr. Sasquatch

• Grand Master of Drugs
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 06:08:41 PM »
Cheers to you mate :D hope to see ya around soon

All plant cells have the quality of Totipotency. This means a single plant cell can reproduce the entire organism, given enough time.