Author Topic: A Tea Tree's Ban Appeal  (Read 1878 times)

Offline A Tea Tree

A Tea Tree's Ban Appeal
« on: April 05, 2018, 06:35:32 PM »
Which Server is this for? DarkRP

Hours on Server? 6 I think

Name of the Staff that banned you: Hoot

Your Steam Name: evileggo

Your ingame name: A Tea Tree

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rebornangel/

How long where you banned for?: A Week

Why were you banned?: "troll/minge, dumb kid"

Why should you be unbanned?: I literally don't even know what I did. At least shorten it to like a day or somethink. This is a lot to throw onto someone whos pretty new to the server

Evidence: A lot of people can vouch for me. I don't even know where to begin with the situation
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:56:56 PM by A Tea Tree »

Offline kkslider818

• VIP GOLD
  • I am the second best Drug Lord (First is Sas)
Re: A Tea Tree's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 06:48:17 PM »
-1 First of all...Self supplied.

Second of all...What you did is he specifically told everyone that dont use ooc to complain that someone is breaking the rules. Use @ and Hoot will take care of it. Hoot is never "AFK" he is simply making this server better. Read this:

Community Owner

● Deals with the most major issues of the community / servers

● Does NOT deal with small issues

● A Community Owner should only be contacted if something serious is happening or the server is being hacked

He does not deal with small issues. Dont expect him to take a RDM report or a false demote.

Thats is why you were banned
Commercial Photography

Offline A Tea Tree

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 07:53:26 PM »
In fact I didnt self supply. There was a miscommunication between myself, Cortex, and KFC. I gave the molotov to Cortex (or overgrown i don't remember who) as soon as i arrived. He thought i inmedietly threw it. I also think you should learn to build a base that doesnt break the rules. Dont FDA in the future please.

Secondly, not once did i complain in OOC

Offline Canis

• VIP GOLD
  • AKA Bowser, The Koopa King!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 08:07:23 PM »
I was basing with you today, and I'm gonna flat out say that you were a fuckin' headache. Both of you.

Tea was being cancerous by stabbing a dog that was in our gang, RDMing me for NLRing, etc etc. Yes, I NLR'd but it's a fucking megabase, and that doesn't give you the good-to-go on RDMing. Two wrongs don't make a right.

KK was so fuckin' ignorant about having his base where he had it, that it got to a point where I enjoyed snipin' him every time he passed our mega-base KOS line. The right thing to do in that situation would've been to be the bigger boi and move somewhere else. (You didn't even have anything in your base. Weirder yet, you FDA'd and attempted RDM, but that's a topic for another day, if anyone wants to look into it.)

Neither of you are in the right here, but I'm getting off track, lets focus on Tea.

My 2 Cents is that, personally, Tea wasn't a nice guy to be around in general. He gives off a toxic vibe when you are around him for more than 5 minutes.
Sorry bud.

(btw, let's not start a flame war, hmm?)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 08:09:13 PM by Canis »

Offline kkslider818

• VIP GOLD
  • I am the second best Drug Lord (First is Sas)
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 08:08:38 PM »
FDA?

Yall thought i was breaking the rules by propblocking but in fact you are allowed to block of a certain way. as long as you are able to raid it from another way. It is allowed. I made it so you couldnt breaching charge the garage but come throught the door on the left.

There is a huge misunderstanding and if you need help. Just read the rule on the forums, and/or using /help in-game
Commercial Photography

Offline Canis

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 08:10:35 PM »
Yeah, no.

While yes, what I've said about Tea still stands, we can both still agree that you did FDA. We couldn't get in from either side.

BUT AGAIN, let's get back on track. Focus on Tea's ban appeal here, not the situation that happened a bit ago. That was semi-resolved, this has not been.

Offline Happilees

• VIP GOLD
  • Hia.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 10:59:21 PM »
I would just like to point out, I was there, he didn't self supply, and KK your base was raid able its just 20+ layers of walls was a bit much for dynamite. I don't think either of you did anything wrong. This is probably just a big misunderstanding. +1 shouldn't be banned.

Offline Canis

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 01:30:18 AM »
Welp, if people are gonna talk about KK's base, then I guess im gonna have to put my side too (even tho i already did)

There wasnt any keypads, at all. I get that kk is a vip and all, and he seems like a good dude, but even really cool people have those days where they just dont give a fuck anymore. Shit, he might've been half-asleep, who knows?

BUT I'm not gonna defend him for that. FDA is FDA. Pretty sure I saw him use a keyboard bind to open a door and shoot us.

tl;dr.
No.
It wasnt raidable.
Don't try to be biased here.

Offline Geode

• VIP GOLD
  • Pronounced (G-ode)
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 02:24:00 AM »
-1 Minge and a mass rdmer.

OOFOOFOOF

Offline A Tea Tree

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 10:45:12 AM »
-1 Minge and a mass rdmer.

What? Don't you think Mr. KFC would've caught that by now? Get your lies outta here

Offline Dr. Sasquatch

• VIP GOLD
  • Grand Master of Drugs
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 11:44:25 AM »
I wouldn't approve a ban appeal from any of you 3 at this point. Period. Commenting further is only making things worse on ALL of your parts. I don't care what opinions we have of each other or whatever; FACTS are what matters and I have seen a whole lot of hearsay and 'he-said-she-said' type banter on this post and, for your information, it suggests to me that this WAS just a huge misunderstanding that got blown way out of proportion when each of you involved your pride.
This is not an "attack" on any of y'all, but come on. Surely you've seen the futility of arguing in this fashion through other appeals.

This is Hoot's ban, therefore it is Hoot's appeal. Please don't comment further unless you have evidence or something very relevant to share that can be done without inciting further aggression.

Discontinue your argument(s). Please.

P.S. FDA =... False Demote Abuse? Never heard this phrase before. If so, the 'Abuse' is kind of redundant considering it's false to begin with.

All plant cells have the quality of Totipotency. This means a single plant cell can reproduce the entire organism, given enough time.

Offline Happilees

• VIP GOLD
  • Hia.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 11:57:48 AM »
^^^^^

Re: Sasquatch

FDA Is Fading Door Abuse

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D