Author Topic: DgsZeus's Staff Application  (Read 108 times)

Offline DgsZeus

• View Profile
DgsZeus's Staff Application
« on: April 15, 2018, 05:09:30 AM »
Are you VIP?: No but will be soon.
RP Name: DgsZeus
Steam Name: DgsZeus
SteamID: 76561198410830428
Hours Played on Gmod: 182 and most if not all on DarkRP
Hours Played on Server: A little over 24 hrs i presume
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount) I should be allowed to at least tryout for an admin mainly because i really enjoy the server i left playing -Ice- so i can play on the Rpland server so far its been great but there are quite a bit of instances that there are no admins on expecially at night and i try to put as many hours as i can into Gmod and doesn't help that when me or others have problems with players there are no admins online to take care of them. For instance in 4-14-18 at around 3 in the morning or so a player by the name "kika" or something like that was mass RDMing , propglitching , Nlring and a few other things but no admin was online i posted on the discord hoping i can get an admin on but nobody was on at that time so earlier in the morning i talked to Kn1n3 i think is his name to talk about it and he told me he wasn't allowed to do anything unless it happend when he was on at that instance i thought that i should apply to be an admin not only because i have quite a bit of knowledge about DarkRp but also because i tend to double check to make sure im in the right. I look on the website and ask an admin ive asked Kn1n3 in alot of issues regarding other players just for the outcome of me being right. I love being right and i also dont make thing personal but on whats happening at the current time.I speak English and Spanish fluently and i tend to do what i can to inform others on whats right or wrong. Im also very frendly and laid back i tend to give people a chance before calling a higher up just so they wont get punished for something they didnt know was wrong "if the case isnt too severe"
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? I think i qualify mostly due to my knowledge of DarkRp and my friendly , laid back nature. I also realize that not all players speak english or spanish "both of which im fluent in" so i try my best to communicate with them even if it involves me using Google Translate. I also play very often on the server and plan to continue as long as my experience isnt ruined by players not following rules just for them to get away with it because the lack of an admin. Im also on most of the night up to 6am Central time and late at night seems where people take advantage of an admin not being on. And since im always on if i were to get position as an Admin "moderator or whatever you guys call it" it would make it so that theres an admin always on for the most part . I also tend to be easy on people if the case isnt to bad for an example . Player "RDM's" because people are outside his base but has no KOS sign in that instance he would get a verbal warning , warning or jailtime depending on how severe the case is. Id also be fit for being and admin because i have experience on being an admin on other game such as ARk. I also tend to check im in the right before doing something controversial and i dont have "favorites" everyone is treated the same. I also dont abuse the power im given like some admins on other servers do and i tend to do what i can to help everyone even if it means me stopping what im doing thats why i spend most of my time as a cop because i have some sense of power and can help out when ever its needed.Im also really honest ill admit when i did something wrong and man up to it .
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: Admins i have had encounters with are KFC and Kn1 i know there are more admins on but i tend to talk to them to mainly becuase they are the most active and dont mind when i check up on them before i do something just to make sure im not in the wrong.

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the

Offline Stix

• VIP GOLD
    • View Profile
Re: DgsZeus's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 06:00:27 AM »
The post isnt complete, but it happens to me a lot so I will be Neutural until this is fixed.

Offline kkslider818

• VIP GOLD
  • I am the second best Drug Lord (First is Sas)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 07:15:57 AM »

First post shouldn't be a staff app. Get to know the community a bit more and be a little active on forums. Then come back and give it a try.
Commercial Photography

Offline PsychoPie

• I like to draw crappy cartoons.
    • View Profile
    • Check out my webcomic!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 10:16:06 AM »
First post cannot be a staff app

Offline Mr KFC

• It's Finger Licking Good!
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 01:39:27 PM »
-1 The Incomplete format and first post cant be for staff application.

Offline seen ghosts

• Admin
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 01:41:10 PM »
first post cant be a staff app, and them hours have to go up. i have never met you yet, get to know the community more, and be active on both fourms and server
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:54:57 AM by seen ghosts »

Offline Canis

• VIP GOLD
  • AKA Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 01:48:20 PM »

Who the fuck are you?
(I've never seen you on the server before)

http://www.rpland.org/index.php?topic=5168.0
Evil Jobs really need to be buffed...

Offline KN1N3

• Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 03:45:11 PM »
-1 You are a good guy but you need to be forum active as well as server active. The forums are an important part of the server and frequent posts show commitment.
[DarkRP] dirt_bike_dan was killed by snakebuilder with a gmod_camera

Offline DgsZeus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 01:38:29 AM »
Thank you guys for the feedback and will do with a complete app and being active on the  forums 😊

Offline Gowther

• HELLO EVERYBODY! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 08:54:04 AM »
-1 Only has two posts, and incomplete staff app.

Online Sasquatch

• Senior Admin
  • Grand Master of Drugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 09:45:01 AM »
You only have 24 hours on the server (check using tab in-game and looking next to your name), 182 on GMod total (need 500) and this is your second post. Please get more active on the forums and in-game to show that you really want to be a part of our team.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 09:50:38 AM by Sasquatch »

If you listen to the guy at the beginning of The Thing in Norwegian, he gives away the whole plot & tries to save everyone before being shot.