Author Topic: BlyatPupper's staff app  (Read 725 times)

Offline BlyatPupper

• VIP GOLD
BlyatPupper's staff app
« on: April 23, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »
Are you VIP?:Yes, vip gold
RP Name: BlyatPupper
Steam Name: BlyatPupper
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:99183279
Hours Played on Gmod: 890 But I have played thousands on old accounts
Hours Played on Server: 66 as of 4/23/2018
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join?
I think I am a perfect candidate for the position of staff, I like to consider myself as a very active player (accept for last month I had to be away because of family issues) I get on at least for a couple of hours each day. I have spent numerous weekends on this server being annoyed by the constant NLR breaking and RDMing. The server needs a lot more admins for it's size, their is rarely an admin on and it results in massive rulebreaking.
It leaves only the vips to vote kick and others to demote, and/or make a player report and hope it gets looked at. it's honestly been a while since I've seen this server in a peaceful state. If you've ever seen this server it's ridiculous; they don't get a second of free time away from the admin sits, this is why the server need more admins. the server can have upwards of 50 people playing at one time. I used to play on a darkrp server that would have an admin for 6 people on all the time. I would like to admin this server and be apart of this administration team. I will single handedly hold this server together if I have to. That's how much I care about this server, It's something special that I haven't seen in a long time, and I won't let it fall apart to minges and RDMers. I have always loved DarkRP and Gmod, and it's quite amazing that communities like this one still prosper even though the game is multiple years old. I want it to keep living without the parasites like rdmers. I have supported this server through donating, demoting rdmers, and kicking them too. we have a small amount of staff for the server population, and I want to balance that more.
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?
I have admined on multiple different servers NWA, getalife, havok. These servers have since disbanded and I haven't played garry's mod until i found this server.
I was a server manager for NWA for two months until it disbanded. (it's darkrp server)
I was a super admin for havok. (permanently)
and a moderator for getalife. (not too sure I broke my pc and couldn't find it after)
On all of these servers I was an extremely dedicated staff member, on every day from the moment I got home to the moment I went to sleep. ( no I'm not joking)
granted, it's been a while since I was staff on these servers, but I think that is a good thing because it has given me an opppertunity to grow and mature a little, I may seem immature at first glance, but I've been known to handle any type of sit maturely.
I was the most active member on NWA having over 500 hours in that server alone, and no I have never farmed hours on any server
(I can't really find a way to stretch this out)

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:
PsychoPie.png
sasquatch
Mr.KFC
Seen ghosts
not too many else, like I said they're aren't many active admins

Admission Test  -  (Only 1 answer can be correct)
(example - Answer: I pick Question #3)

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer:

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: 1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer:
2 but I wouldn't warn them, It's just an honest mistake
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 10:07:30 PM by BlyatPupper »

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
Re: BlyatPupper's staff app
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:01:12 PM »
+1
every time I'm on with you, yes I'm on a lot when you are, you were a cool kat, I personally haven't seen you break a rule, and I think you deserve a shot on as a fellow staff!

Offline Stix

• VIP GOLD
  • I'm a nice guy, but I'm a little dumb sometimes xD
    • My YouTube channel that I will be posting videos of the session with
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:29:09 AM »
+1
every time I'm on with you, yes I'm on a lot when you are, you were a cool kat, I personally haven't seen you break a rule, and I think you deserve a shot on as a fellow staff!

+1 (That's what I would've said)
It wasn't me, it was that guy.

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 06:11:48 PM »
+1 You are a fair and straightforward player. You have a genuine care to improve the server and I see potential in you helping the community as staff.

Offline BlyatPupper

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 06:34:58 PM »
Thank you for all the support peeps!

(ironic btw)

but seriously thanks for the support
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:09:31 PM by BlyatPupper »

Offline PsychoPie

• Admin
  • I like to draw crappy cartoons.
    • Check out my webcomic!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 07:02:10 PM »
I've encounterd you today on the server. From what I can see your friendly and you know the rules. +1

Offline Dr. Sasquatch

• VIP GOLD
  • Grand Master of Drugs
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 04:11:15 PM »
+1
I don't know him that well, but from what I've seen he's just trying to do the right thing and follow the rules. I think he's proven himself worthy of a chance.

All plant cells have the quality of Totipotency. This means a single plant cell can reproduce the entire organism, given enough time.

Offline kkslider818

• VIP GOLD
  • I am the second best Drug Lord (First is Sas)
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 02:51:31 PM »
+1

U are a really friendly guy and you seem very caring about the server and follow all the rules. I would love to see you as a staff member and other people too.
Commercial Photography

Offline BlyatPupper

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 05:10:28 PM »
I would like to push the decision until the end of the month please

I'm currently having family issues and can't be active

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 06:51:33 PM »
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the RPLand Staff Team!
We are glad to have you apart of our community!
Contact me in-game for your rank!