Author Topic: Ethan's (possible) Promotion on the Staff Team  (Read 842 times)

Offline Ethan

• Developer
  • Hello! :)
Ethan's (possible) Promotion on the Staff Team
« on: June 05, 2018, 04:26:27 PM »
Server: Downtown Roleplay

Name: Ethan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52522849

How long have you been staff for? A Month and a few days.

In 250 words, Why should we promote you, over others? (we check wordcount)
I should be promoted for many reasons, as will be listed below.
Activity: I believe that I am one of the more active staff members on the server. I usually spend a few hours each day online, and when I can't make it online, i'm on the forums. I try my best to be moderating a large amount of time.
Professionalism: I try to handle all situations in a professional manner. This includes helping players, taking sits, or answering questions, etc. I do my best to make sure that I stay professional while doing these.
Maturity: Yes, I am only 15 years old. I am a high school sophomore and I'm very mature for people my age. I am an honors student, and have a 13+ grade level in English. This also goes along with Professionalism. I always make sure to keep my calm, and be as helpful as possible. I love to roleplay, but also love my job as a staff member.
Experience: I have had tons of experience moderating/administrating servers. I have owned a server myself, which had a moderate player base of about 20 players. I know everything I need to know as a staff member,
(ULX, aWarn, Rules, Punishments, Logs, (I even know how to use the whitelist system, not that I will ever need to know), which I think gives me an advantage over other applicants. I have played A LOT of Garry's Mod in the past few years, and I've been through a lot of different communities. I can handle dealing with RDM, Propblock, RDA, Mass RDM/RDA, Spamming, Racism, etc. For example, if someone raided the PD without an advert, I would bring the person, inform them of the rule, and issue them a warning. If they had past warnings of the same offense, then I would possibly issue a kick/ban, depending on the number of past offenses.

In 150 words, why do you feel you qualify for a promotion?
I qualify for this promotion because I am very nice, mature, and friendly. I also have previous experience on the staff team before I left. I love to help people out, and I know my way around commands. I will make sure to respond to as many reports as possible, and distribute the nessecary punishments. I hate people who come on the server to minge, mass rdm, mass rda, because I feel as though it ruins other people's experience on the server. I have already read the staff guidelines, and striking system, and I have also re-read the server rules. I am very happy to be a part of the server, and I will continue to help, even if my promotion application gets denied. I've got tons of expirence with ULX, and I know all the needed commands (noclip, freeze, bring, kick, ban, jailtp, return, jail, unjail, teleport), And I also know my way around aWarn. I know how to warn people, and also how to check their past offenses using the warn system. I am always willing to help out, wether it be on the forums, in-game. I prefer to type, but I will use my mic when I am dealing with staff situations. I am willing to be on the server when needed, and I'm also willing to dedicate a great amount of time to the server. I am trained to deal with so many different scenarios, such as DoS/DDoS threats, racism, rda/rdm, staff/player disrespect, harassment, mic/chat spam, crashing server, and tons more. That is why I believe that I am qualified to be promoted to Administrator on the RPLand community. 

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
Re: Ethan's (possible) Promotion on the Staff Team
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:10:42 PM »
+1

Very active and is a good staff member for a admin!

Offline Alex (clublin)

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 10:19:55 PM »
+1

Very active and is a good staff member for a admin!

Agreed.

+1

I   A  M   A   C  U  B  E .

Offline PsychoPie

• Admin
  • I like to draw crappy cartoons.
    • Check out my webcomic!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 09:56:32 PM »
+1

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 02:32:45 PM »
NEUTRALYeah, I know. I haven't been on but I have been recently and for those times I've been on I haven't seen you on ONCE. Besides from that, you're a great staff member and great person. The end of school is quite hard and I can understand that you have been offline because of exams and homework I guess, but I hope the next time I see you I see you with the Administrator role.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:59:30 PM by Frostdraw »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline seen ghosts

• VIP GOLD
  • they ask me if I seen ghosts
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 09:35:58 PM »
+1

youre a cool guy and a good fellow staff member, hope you get the promo!

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 02:54:48 AM »
You have been doing well as your position, try to be more active though.

ACCEPTED
Contact me in-game for your new rank!