Author Topic: President Luigi Staff Application  (Read 844 times)

Offline cartman365

President Luigi Staff Application
« on: June 14, 2018, 10:03:36 PM »
Are you VIP?: Yes VIP Gold
RP Name: President Luigi Of Vape Nation
Steam Name: President Luigi Of Vape Nation
SteamID: VapeNationLuigi
Hours Played on Gmod: 920
Hours Played on Server:  150 (This is the minimum because the playtime resets on the server but i will be very active)
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount)
   You should accept me because there usually aren't any staff on late at night and even if there is, it's a struggle because there are many people breaking the rules. I am usually on at night and day because i have a horrible sleep schedule, because of that I would be very active. I also have been very active on the server (until my computer was broken but I now have a new one) I am almost positive I have at-least 200-300 hundred hours in the server. This is actually one of my favorite servers and I would like to help maintain it, if possible. I also feel that there aren't enough staff on at most times when I am playing if there are any on at all at the moment, which is why I'm submitting a staff application to hopefully help keep the server from being full of cheaters and rule-breakers. Having more staff to be able to respond to the server when it is needed would also put less stress on the current staff, and also let the players have a better time playing because there is a greater chance of a moderator being on to stop rdming or etc. Because most times when I'm playing on the server there isn't any admins on at the moment because it is late in the night, and there isn't really a way to reach any staff members because they are either not on or they are sleeping. I feel I could help this because night time is when I am on the server most and night time is when staff is needed most I personally feel, because that is when the trolls get on the server because they know there isn't any staff on the server so they can do whatever they want.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?
Having almost 1000 hours in Garry's Mod you start to understand people and how they think, this includes trolls and everyone else, I like to deal with problems quickly and efficiently, not to mention properly. I would prefer to be friends with most of the people on the server, to keep everyone friendly and truthful. I don't skip reading the rules i check them thoroughly and respect the rules, because if no one did then the server wouldn't be very fun. I would like to help the server, whether its by being nice, being a part of staff, helping people with problems, or dealing with trolls. I feel that if i was staff I could greatly help the server and its community. I feel that by how active I am if I was a part of the staff team, no matter what time it what was more than likely I would be able to be on and help respond to and efficiently solve problems properly, instead of when no one on the staff team is on people have to rely on the VIP to kick or demote rule breakers. Which is wrong because sometimes they can even kick or demote anyone they want because there is no staff, and sometimes they cant do either because there is too many trolls voting no on the demotes and vote kicks. At that point they cant do anything to fight back the trolls and are left defenseless without anyway to fight back, and I would like to become a staff member to help stop that from happening by being as active as possible and deal with problems swiftly and properly.

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:If anyone Ethan and Mister

Admission Test  -  (Only 1 answer can be correct)
(example - Answer: I pick Question #3)

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: #2 Because without hearing both sides of the story the report might be false, and you have to see the evidence.

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: #1  Because whether they are doing it to troll or using to block bullets as a barricade it is against the rules and I will inform them whether they are aware they were prop blocking or not.

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer: #2 Because they might have forgotten to advert or didnt know they needed to, it might have been an isolated incident and banning or kicking them without warning is wrong because it might have just been an accident.

Offline SPR12314

Re: President Luigi Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 10:36:29 PM »
-1 kept asking have someone accept your application
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412060316
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412060428
Edit: He just got a Week+ ban.
https://www.rpland.org/index.php?topic=5498.msg27383;topicseen#new

-1
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:25:39 PM by SPR12314 »

Offline cartman365

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 10:38:16 PM »
Me asking them to become an admin and accept it was a joke because no one can magically become admin and i only said it once jokingly i wasn't aware it was wrong to joke about it so i apologize but i was just telling medic i submitted it because i had just asked him if i submitted it to the right place
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:43:42 PM by cartman365 »

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 11:03:10 PM »
-1 kept asking have someone accept your application
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412060316
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412060428

-1
-1Player recently banned.
Also, SPR, how do you live at 35 FPS?
Also, you had obviously submitted it in the right place, the Staff Applications area, you couldn't just check it yourself, not sure if it's an excuse or not
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 11:21:27 PM by Frostdraw »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline cartman365

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 11:19:48 PM »
I thought it was in the wrong part i dunno im stupid it was with the formats that tell you what it should look like and i thought it was in the wrong place cause I'm dumb.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 01:41:35 AM by cartman365 »

Offline Medic

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 01:03:49 PM »
how do you make that scrolly format
+1nvm i found out
we need more staff on the server
also did kn1ne get banned or demoted or something cause I havent seen him or psycho on in a long time

Offline cartman365

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 01:16:35 PM »
kn1ne was on 2 days ago i think

Offline Alex (clublin)

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 02:48:53 PM »
how do you make that scrolly format
+1nvm i found out
we need more staff on the server
also did kn1ne get banned or demoted or something cause I havent seen him or psycho on in a long time

Because exams

I   A  M   A   C  U  B  E .

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 07:31:35 PM »
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the RPLand Staff Team!
We are glad to have you apart of our community!
Contact me in-game for your rank!