Author Topic: "KN1N3 is still on?"-Anyone Returning  (Read 934 times)

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
"KN1N3 is still on?"-Anyone Returning
« on: June 26, 2018, 09:48:04 PM »
Server:DowntownRP

Name:KN1N3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72800678

How long have you been staff for? 78 days (205 days)

In 250 words, Why should we promote you, over others? (we check wordcount)
I waited 42 days to make this promotion application because I was inactive last month for a week due to my work schedule being modified. I am back full time and active on the server when I can be. Many players contact me frequently for assistance and I am almost always willing to help if my schedule allows me. I see many frequent players returning to the server as well as all sorts of new players and don't mind assisting anyone in understanding rule changes or how darkrp is played. Many times, have I written one of these applications and hopefully this is the last. Senior admin would allow me to host personal events as well as mediate server activity more effectively. My previous time being senior admin was short lived since I was promoted the same week to server manager but, I am well versed in the ulx commands and permissions of this rank. I also intend to remain as active as I am now and continue to handle every case that comes my way. As new staff apply I can also assist these members in learning commands and getting them familiar with staff activity. My forum activity is always high since I am on daily and respond when needed. I currently handle player reports and would not mind taking on the extra job of ban appeals since the recent removal of Sasquatch. I am active on discord everyday banning spammers and dealing with server complaints or just handling simple questions. I feel as if I am very much qualified and able to return to senior admin rank.
In 150 words, why do you feel you qualify for a promotion?
I qualify for many of the reasons stated above. I would consider myself a reasonable admin and follow protocol close. I enforce rules appropriately and have decent and fair judgment in sits. I try to be kind to the players and always explain why a player is in a sit or why he/she is being punished. I am typically not seen on the server that is because I spectate most of the time and attempt to stop major cases such as mass rdm right as they happen and not wait for the group of reports being sent in. I would also like to change the discord in the future and have a proposal for mister to make the discord server more organized and accessible. I am a very capable staff member and active every day at least 1-3 hours. Senior admin will not stop the situations I handle nor, will it lower my activity. I plan to continue this pattern of getting on for a few hours each day and getting to know the community further.

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
Re: "KN1N3 is still on?"-Anyone Returning
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 09:16:17 AM »
+1 Amazing staff member. Most responsible and quickest to handle sits.

Offline Godswrath88

• VIP GOLD
  • I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 09:36:27 AM »
+1

Has been on the server longer than anyone replying so far. Got me into RPLand and inspired me to be staff earlier on.

Offline PsychoPie

• Admin
  • I like to draw crappy cartoons.
    • Check out my webcomic!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 11:42:11 AM »
Great Staff Member! KN1N3 teached me a lot of things when it comes to being a staff. He knows what he doing.
+1

Offline X

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 11:06:18 PM »
+1
Great staff member, capable of dealing with things in a swift timley manner.

Offline X

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 11:15:33 PM »
NEUTRALSorry KN but you're a great staff member from what you have done in the past and now, I haven't seen you on recently and when I have I have seen you not taking sits and just sitting in spawn then I see you walk to somewhere hidden before anyone gets there and no-clip away I guess. But from the looks of it, it seems you are trying to apply after taking a little break, I understand about life and stuff but still.

This can help out some. KN1N3 goes to the admin zone when he logs into the server, and he takes sits there.  In the admin zone there can be no distractions and it is nearly impossible for a non-staff member to access it without being teleported. He works full time, and that can be a major reason why you don't see him he comes on when it fits his schedule. I'm a full time worker currently, and about to become a full time student at college. It is hard to work and still come on a server, but the important part is even with that he still comes on almost every day.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 11:17:16 PM by X »

Offline ravenholm

• fuck you
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 03:03:24 PM »
+1 dude, i remember seeing you on alot and you were a great staff member, so hell ya m8, your gettin a +1

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 02:34:38 PM »
ACCEPTED
Contact me in-game for your new rank!