Author Topic: Saltys Promo  (Read 555 times)

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
Saltys Promo
« on: June 26, 2018, 10:43:34 PM »
Server:
RP LAND

Name:
SALT

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:106715737

How long have you been staff for?
42 Days and nights

In 250 words, Why should we promote you, over others? (we check word count)
I feel that I should be promoted over others because I am a very active staff member. I have been inactive for almost a week due to a broken wrist but asides the point of that. I am going to become very very active again. Summers here and I don't have to worry about school. I feel that I am efficient in my sits and friendly towards the players. Trying to make the best out of everything. I love rp land it's the main thing that I shall be doing over the summer, and there's nothing better than getting time and meeting new people to play with. I feel that I handle people very well and I give them many chances and warnings before taking action. I know the difference between a player who has broken a rule on purpose and a player that made an honest mistake. I love rp land and I would love to become a rank higher into the  “player help” world. Rp land has been an big part of my life and I would like to keep it that way. I feel that I am not only understanding of the players but also because of my activity I get to know all of the players a lot more and understand whos a  good egg and whos a bad one. This helps me a lot in my judgement on how to handle and deal with all the different kinds of players in rp land. I know i have not been on as much as i should have but that's out of my control. Now i can be back and grind some time with people!

In 150 words, why do you feel you qualify for a promotion?
I feel that I myself qualify for an promotion because I am an very active player when there's nothing keeping me from getting on. If i'm just sitting around I get onto rp land and just go out there and meet new people. I feel that I am quick and efficient with my job as an admin right now, and I feel that we could use some more staff members that can be very active, and I feel that I would qualify that as an part of how active I am. I love rp land and I love all of their players. I also qualify because I can follow the 3 C’s which i go by as “cool, calm, and collective” Because I fallow this I think that I can be very professional with the players and by helping them out. Rp land is an major part of my life and I would love to reach the next rank up in the staff chain.

LETS GO RPLAND WHOOO HOOO
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:13:42 AM by Salt »

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
Re: Saltys Promo
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 10:49:56 PM »
NEUTRALMan, I love salt and pepper on my KFC. Well, this is one of the first and few times I have seen you in-game and you are doing well as a staff member. You especially have high rep and seem really nice. I would try to fully +1 you but personally I don't feel I should yet. Granted this is one of the first times I have met you in-game as I had previously said. Hopefully I will change my vote and you be accepted.
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline TyerIsTop

• VIP GOLD
  • Life is a beach and I got sandy cheeks
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 12:07:32 AM »
So I have seen you on duty several times and I think the way you handle your SITS are very unefficeint in the way that you do not prioritize MASS RDM over things that are just simple misunderstandings of the rules. You just take it all at once. When the server isn't busy this style works greatly but when it is, like today, then it promotes MASS RDM.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:13:43 AM by TyerIsTop »
~Shake and Bake~

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 06:59:21 AM »
So I have seen you on duty several times and I think the way you handle your SITS are very unefficeint in the way that you do not prioritize MASS RDM over things that are just simple misunderstandings of the rules. You just take it all at once. When the server isn't busy this style works greatly but when it is, like today, then it promotes MASS RDM.

I understand your concern, while today I was the only active staff member that I know of. If I'm in the middle of a sit I have to finish it. I cant just quit and jump into another sit and do that. All sits are important, but with one staff member for about 50-70 people you may have to go in order to keep everyone happy. It's not very professional to just jump from one sit to the next. Doing this does not look good for the server, and its staff.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 07:57:14 AM by Salt »

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 12:09:16 PM »
+1 Even though I dont see him since I am on late at night he is a great staff member and makes it a point to get to every sit.

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 02:34:46 PM »
ACCEPTED
Contact me in-game for your new rank!