Author Topic: Shimmers Staff App. :D  (Read 879 times)

Offline Shimmer

Shimmers Staff App. :D
« on: July 12, 2018, 12:06:15 PM »
Server: RPLAND

Name: Shimmer

SteamID: MonkeyCore

How long have you been staff for?

I have been staff on a superior server, but then the owner decided to demote all staff to VIP. I had the greatest time staffing in the server and i did it for quite a while too.

In 250 words, Why should we promote you, over others? (we check wordcount)

Well First of all i am an Experienced Player in gmod/DarkRp and i know how to handle Situations like RDM,NLR,PROPBLOCK, Etc. Ive made many friends on this server and i really like it. i am also really active on this server but sometimes i cant play because of school or just homework but surely after i finish i go straight to my computer and click 'Join Server" im kinda new to the admin and all thing but i know how it works! and how they resolve problems and yes ive been in trouble numerous times but now i think im ready and thats why im writing this right now. I also have experience with ULX  so that is not an issue. I know all the rules. And also there is a lack of staff, there is never staff online when I play other than Frost, for like an hour and that really helps sometimes and doesn't at times, cause once someone sees there is a staff member joining they will instantly stop rdming and minging and doing stuff of that nature. I can also dedicate a lot of time on the server as I am just a teen and don't have a job and can play over the summer for as long as I want.

In 150 words, why do you feel you qualify for a promotion?

I think I qualify for this position because I am a kind-hearted, Gmod-loving player, I always play on this server and am a very active player (GBT) I always have a good time playing and enjoying the server and the all round nice community. I also think I would be a great help to the server.  I can also dedicate a lot of time on the server as I am just a teen and don't have a job and can play over the summer for as long as I want. I also have experience with ULX and staff on other servers so I think I am the right person for the job, since you need staff I would definitely qualify for this position and would love it if I got it. Thank you for taking your time to read! Have a good day!

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
Re: Shimmers Staff App. :D
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 12:09:23 PM »
-1To start off, this is going to be denied. You put no effort into this app. You are a minge and mass rdm as well as break many rules. You didn't meet any of the word requirements as well as some of the other requirements.

Edit 1: I just realized how stupid this app is as it used the staff promo app instead of the actual app.
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline 🙃

• VIP GOLD
  • Potanade A meal Exploding with flavor
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 12:12:15 PM »
-1 Look at the Second player report I made ( u were banned for event abuse)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:46:15 PM by Shane »
Hey,Didn't see you there

Offline Satan

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 12:22:27 PM »
who the frickin' frick are you? -1

Offline Trojan

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 12:47:18 PM »

Huge minge in game/even used the wrong app template/no effort shown at all.
-Trojan

Offline Nathaniel1232

Re: Shimmers Staff App. \
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 05:12:53 PM »

You just got ban for Event Abuse also you didn't finish your staff app, I don't think you would be a good staff member the reason why I think that is  you minge and more.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:14:27 PM by Nathaniel1232 »
hello! i'm Nathaniel

Offline X

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 07:33:18 PM »
YOU COMPLETED THE WRONG APPLICATION

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 06:42:10 AM »
savage

I have been staff on a superior server, but then the owner decided to demote all staff to VIP. I had the greatest time staffing in the server and i did it for quite a while too.

Well First of all i am an Experienced Player in gmod/DarkRp and i know how to handle Situations like RDM,NLR,PROPBLOCK, Etc. Ive made many friends on this server and i really like it. i am also really active on this server but sometimes i cant play because of school or just homework but surely after i finish i go straight to my computer and click 'Join Server" im kinda new to the admin and all thing but i know how it works! and how they resolve problems and yes ive been in trouble numerous times but now i think im ready and thats why im writing this right now. I also have experience with ULX  so that is not an issue. I know all the rules. And also there is a lack of staff, there is never staff online when I play other than Frost, for like an hour and that really helps sometimes and doesn't at times, cause once someone sees there is a staff member joining they will instantly stop rdming and minging and doing stuff of that nature. I can also dedicate a lot of time on the server as I am just a teen and don't have a job and can play over the summer for as long as I want.

I think I qualify for this position because I am a kind-hearted, Gmod-loving player, I always play on this server and am a very active player (GBT) I always have a good time playing and enjoying the server and the all round nice community. I also think I would be a great help to the server.  I can also dedicate a lot of time on the server as I am just a teen and don't have a job and can play over the summer for as long as I want. I also have experience with ULX and staff on other servers so I think I am the right person for the job, since you need staff I would definitely qualify for this position and would love it if I got it. Thank you for taking your time to read! Have a good day!
Shimmer, you put no effort into this. -1

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 06:42:50 AM »
savage

Shimmer, you put no effort into this. -1

sorry

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 09:54:14 AM »
-1 I personally banned you for event abuse.

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 11:28:20 PM »
VIP is not a staff position so you need to reapply not apply for a promo

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 02:40:54 PM »
DENIED