Author Topic: Avier05's Staff Application  (Read 773 times)

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
Avier05's Staff Application
« on: July 13, 2018, 02:01:50 PM »
Are you VIP?: No.
RP Name: Avier05
Steam Name: Avier05
SteamID:STEAM_1:0:191087661
Hours Played on Gmod: 110
Hours Played on Server: 31
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount) 1st of all, I dont oftenly see Staff on the server. On rare occasions I see Mister, but Frostdraw is the most active. I also join
the server at 12-4am because I live in a foregin country (GMT+2) and that is when RDMers and rule breakers often come. That brings me to Reason 2: I had alot of personal encounters of people trying to mug me for all of my
money (Mostly Gun Salesmen), RDMers, Spawn Propblockers and I once encountered a Spinbotting hacker. I have read the server rules multiple times already and I see that quite often people tend
to break them. And even if it there is an admin on the server, he/she can't handle a full server by himself/herself. I have seen Gmod DarkRP Admins on Youtube, and I saw that even on an half
empty server they get alot of reports. I know how to keep calm in stressful situations and I got that ability from School. I am a nice person at all times, I heard ULX is easy and im currently experimenting
with it on GMod SinglePlayer, I speak fluent English, I was never baised in my entire life (Okay maybe when i was 5-10) and I cannot be baised, but however, I am not 15, and most of all, I do not have expirences with being an admin on Garry's Mod.
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? As mentioned above, I meet some requirements but not all. The ones that I do not meet can be fixed in a amount of time (ex. 2 years till im 15 or
Now I currently have 110 hours on garry's mod, that will be fixed in about 16 days). I most certainly will not be accepted because I do not meet most of the requirements, but I'm giving this a try anways.
Im not sure how good of an opinon people have with me, but I am preety unconfident about myself, being a staff just meight make my day. But dont read that last sentance wrong. I do not intend to be
a Staff just because I have powers. If that was the case I wouldn't apply here. I know that Staff powers arent used to do bad things. but rather to balance the server and guarantee people to roleplay
without being disturbed by rulebreakers. People think that kids like me (13) shouldn't be Staff and i can see why. From own experiences when I was 11 I raged in Team Fortress 2 because
2 friends kept killing me and only me in a deathmatch and I downloaded aimbot and I instantly regreted it.
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: Frostdraw, Mister

Quick Test  -  (Only 1 answer can be correct)
(example - Answer: I pick Question #3)

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: Obviously I would choose awnser 2. Why I didn't select awnser 1.: The person could just be defending himself and the victims are just raging and want him to get banned urgently.
Why I didn't select awnser 3.: A bunch of people saying the specific person is breaking the rules isn't gonna give me enough proof to just ban him. You cant ban a person instantly for rdming one
person. I would warn him.

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: I select awnser 1. Why I didn't select awnser 2.: As a Staff I can't be rude, nor do I have intentions to be rude to people.

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer: I select awnser 2. Reason I woudn't select awnser 1.:  Awnser 1. is too selfish. But if the meth cook woudn't be me, and I got a report from another player that he got Raided without an advert
I would probally bring them both to a sit, check the logs and proceed to question.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:14:08 PM by Avier05 »

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
Re: Avier05's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 02:04:24 PM »
-1You haven't been as active recently, you are underage and don't meet the hour requirements, besides from that, you would be a great addition to the team.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:15:38 PM by Frostdraw »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline Avier05

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 02:20:25 PM »
The shape of my application is a bit messed up, but thats only because I did practaice on a txt file and just posted it on here.

Offline 🙃

• VIP GOLD
  • Potanade A meal Exploding with flavor
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 04:55:04 PM »
Active see him a lot +1
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:20:28 AM by Shane »
Hey,Didn't see you there

Offline Satan

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 03:53:03 AM »
Very active player, as frost said, if the age can be overlooked, you would be a good staff member.
But for now
neutral[/color][/size][/font]

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 09:58:00 AM »
-1 You lack the required hours and you are well below the required age. I admire the honesty and everyone that has commented thus far says you are a good player but that should not exempt you from two major requirements not being met.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 10:52:25 AM »
I agree with what KN1N3 said.
-Trojan

Offline Avier05

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 11:38:03 AM »
Thanks for the ratings, good or bad!

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 11:26:42 PM »
-1 Did not meet hour and age requirements.

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 02:40:35 PM »
DENIED

Age requirement not met