Author Topic: Moody's staff app  (Read 547 times)

Offline Moody The Loser

• VIP GOLD
Moody's staff app
« on: July 17, 2018, 07:35:28 PM »
Are you VIP?:yes
RP Name:Moody The Ass Eater
Steam Name:Moody The Ass Eater
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/danielsop/
Hours Played on Gmod:425
Hours Played on Server:94
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join?
I believe myself to be a fairly active and decent member of this community. I joined about 4 weeks back and as a bit of a minge, though I didn't even know what that meant. I quickly bought VIP gold to enjoy the extra perks. I had a few problems at the start of my time on DarkRP, mainly with Nani, Bdawg, and some others. I remember Nani and I almost got in trouble for some VIP abuse. Bdawg and I had it out a few times over some rdm. I can say that immediately after the report of Nani and I, we added each other and are friends on the server to this day. Bdawg and I help each other become president a lot now, and are each others respective bodyguards at some point of our presidencies. I'm pretty well known with most of the regular community and have shown much improvement since my minge start. From the first day of me joining I was annoyed by the lack of staff and wanted to do something to help the people of the server continue in their activities. My methods way have been against the rules. To which I will own them. Handcuffs were used for rdmers and they were kept like that until they were killed, and again started the spree of murders again. I votekicked prop spammers and mic spammers, though I believe doing so is ok in some perspectives. Let it be known that all these methods were for the betterment of game play. I have also used my time to try and figure out software that helps me report rule breakers as I have made some reports to help the server with the constant stream of these type of players. I do intend on continuing to be active, as I had to get two jobs and my free time will mostly be spent doing things I enjoy, like playing on this server.
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?
I was an admin once on a small server a very long time ago but that can't be backed up realistically. I will also admit I have very little experience, as I have just recently got back to gmod, with ULX. I did, however, watch a 30 minute video (which was actually enjoyable) that explains all the commands and features of ULX. This was done in case I decided to make this application. As for player score, I only have one warning, given to me recently by KN1N3 for being a hobo with a gun. I have only one report against me by another player. I am not counting the one with Killerarmy and myself because I made that report. This leading to my subject of honesty, which I pride myself on. Although fairness and honesty do not always coincide, I do believe myself to be both. I have given fair treatment to the people I have reported in server, as I don't always need someone to be jailed, especially for an honest mistake. Another nice thing I do is record my problems with players. I use evolve, a neat little gaming software, and I upload it to YouTube. As for my closing of this, my main points are; I'm a player that has shown good improvement, I have great incentive to do well, I spend a good amount of time on the server, and usually am the one that people go to for help with certain things, will be able to record my dealings to ensure I my compliance to the rules is met.
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:Mister and Frostdraw

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer:2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer:1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer:2
Moody the weird and kinda disconcerting freak of nature

Offline ILikeBoys

• VIP GOLD
Re: Moody's staff app
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 08:28:25 AM »
+1 great guy, active, fun
Good luck sexy  :-*
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 07:18:40 PM by ILikeBoys »

Offline AssasinXX

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 04:14:36 PM »

Seen you ingame a lot but break rules like NLR or sometimes RDM.
=======================
Police Fatality make it a reality
=======================

Offline Lettuce

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 04:33:40 PM »
+1

One of the more decent people I have met in game.

Although... sometimes a little mingy... and i'm not sure if "ass eater" is a good representation of the staff on the server
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:59:07 PM by Lettuce »

Offline Moody The Loser

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 05:30:09 PM »
I can always change the name.
Moody the weird and kinda disconcerting freak of nature

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org