Author Topic: Rosh's Gentlemens app  (Read 237 times)

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
Rosh's Gentlemens app
« on: July 21, 2018, 12:49:54 PM »
1. What is your Steam name & ID?: oORoshOo, STEAM_1:1:90763128

2. What is your RPLand name?: oORoshOo

3. Do you understand that you must start as a Rough man? (Then you may apply for an promotion after 5 days?) Yes.

4. What is your age?: (minimum 13 years of age) 17.

5. Hours on GMod (Minimum = 150 hours):

6. Hours on the server (minimum = 35 hours):
As of rn 20+ overall 200+

7. Do you have a working mic?:
yes.

8. How did you find out about the gang? Forums, Members.

9. What do you have to contribute to the gang? (why should you be accepted?) (minimum 100 words): What I have to contribute is loyalty, determination, humor and someone who can be trusted. There will be zero chance of me abusing the organizations rules or servers rules. I am very active and will be playing with the crew often if accepted. My very purpose would be a gentlemen but when needed I shall take to arms with my fellow brothers. Overall joining this org would not only be fun but also an more interesting experience and I'd Love to be apart of it. All the passion I have to be apart of this org is the same passion I can contribute to this org.

10. Why do you want to join the gang? (minimum 50 words) Why I want to join this gang is It would bring a different role for me in the rp world and I've never truly been apart of a organization so it would also be a new experience. I'd also like to make better friends in the server and whats a better way then joining a gang? Overall I feel That Joining this org would just better the server for me personally (not saying the server isnt lit af). Thank you for reading this. Peace.

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
Re: Rosh's Gentlemens app
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 12:25:48 PM »
Accepted!

Welcome to the gang! PM me in game for your rank.