Author Topic: Rosh's Staff reapplication  (Read 986 times)

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
Rosh's Staff reapplication
« on: July 30, 2018, 02:34:10 PM »
Are you VIP?: Yes.

RP Name: oORoshOo

Steam Name: oORoshOo

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:90763128

Hours Played on Gmod:  664

Hours Played on Server: probably around 200+ overall. atm only 40 hours

In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount) Why I feel you should allow me to join is I had this job once way back. I enjoyed doing my job. Keeping the server as less chaotic as possible. Helping new players with questions or any player overall. I felt I belonged in a staff position because I enjoy what its purpose is and in no way would ever abuse it. Now I know you are probably asking "Rosh if you had such passion why'd you fall off the face of the earth" Well here let me say this. First its a video game and life always comes first as sad as it may be but Highschool was boomin, and sports were kicking my ass and i eventually just got to tired to even start up my computer. Now Ive learned how to not cram myself in life and give myself time for the things i enjoy like Darkrp. So allowing me to take this job would not only benefit me but also benefit the server. I want to also help with the fellow staff members and take a load off there shoulders because there isnt that many staff. I am very active obviously and will put my fair share of time into the server. Im Here for help. Honestly thats the best way to say it. Help provide support, help other staff, taking care of lil shits who slaughter half the server or down to the simplest things of telling somone how to make a fading door with a keypad. Overall it would mean alot to obtain any position among the staff and I will glady accept and do the duty of it. You can trust in my passion. I love the server and the community in it. Who would I be to just sit there and not wanna help make the server/community I enjoy so much not better?

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? I qualify for this position in several ways. I have the experience now. Im not as much of a noob as i was when I applied back in 2016 and had very little idea what i was doing with binds and ulx. But have practice and alot of time I got it down and I feel after growing up also a bit more I am more disciplined, more mature, and less arrogant. I qualify also from the fact of my own personal diversity to bring to the community. I am a fun and understandable guy with some amazing amounts of humor (maybe) but I also know the difference from recess and work. If Shit needs to get done I'll get it done. IF everyones relaxed and the servers calm with very little rule breaking I chill and have a good time with the players. I feel I also qualify for the reason of the heart I have to give behind it. This is serious in the end and dickin around wont help and I have the passion to take as many calls or questions as my little brain can take for the sake of the players and server. I always think about what are some of the consequences are behind all my decisions and I am not here to be a toxic ass but instead to make new bros and also have a more meaningful purpose on the server. In the end I promise I wont let anyone down if given the chance and If i am given the chance you will never regret it. Thanks for reading all this whoever does. PEACE!

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:
Frostdraw, KN1N3, Salt, and Xcede.

Quick Test  -  (Only 1 answer can be correct)
(example - Answer: I pick Question #3)

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: 2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: 1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer: 2
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 12:51:57 PM by oORoshOo »

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
Re: Rosh's Staff reapplication
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 02:37:57 PM »
+1Very fun, and enjoyable person, I've never taken a sit against Rosh and have had some enjoyable times with Rosh in the past few days. #RoshForMod
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline ILikeBoys

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 10:44:22 PM »
-(-1)=+1
Gives sloppy suck, fat ass marshmallow looking ass, likes kids under age 8, top 1 pedophile on RPland, 1v1 me kid ur bad at Minecraft hunger games eckssss deeee

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 12:10:33 AM »
-(-1)=+1
Gives sloppy suck, fat ass marshmallow looking ass, likes kids under age 8, top 1 pedophile on RPland, 1v1 me kid ur bad at Minecraft hunger games eckssss deeee

I just cried xDDD

Offline Moody The Loser

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 07:10:35 PM »
+1 hell yea great guy all round
Moody the weird and kinda disconcerting freak of nature

Offline Trojan

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 09:42:03 PM »
+1

Super fun guy in game, never breaks the rules or causes problems
-Trojan

Offline 🙃

• VIP GOLD
  • Potanade A meal Exploding with flavor
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 09:53:59 AM »
+1 Seen him around When i played
Hey,Didn't see you there

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 04:06:06 PM »
+1
Your a great player and seem to know a lot about the servers rules.

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the RPLand Staff Team!
We are glad to have you apart of our community!
Contact me in-game for your rank!