Author Topic: Brawl20 Re-applying  (Read 767 times)

Offline Brawl20

Brawl20 Re-applying
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:54:43 AM »
Are you VIP?:No
RP Name:Brawl20
Steam Name:Brawl20
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85486868
Hours Played on Gmod:1000+
Hours Played on Server:100+(past time)
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount) I have always been a player who likes to have fun on this server even if I don't always have time to join. It has been close to a year now and I feel like I have the maturity to come back and be a valuable staff member once again. Especially after my experience in other servers where I had the pleasure of learning more valuable staff lessons and most importantly to treat every situation as I would want it to be handled by both people. Calm, easy, and justly. This doesn't always happen but it happens more often when you lead by example instead of following the crazy stream of gmod. I have had quite a few people tell me I should try for staff again. Even without me asking. My sole intention was to come back to the server and enjoy a touch of new with a dash of nostalgia. That's exactly what I got. Unfortunately, I got the whole experience I used to get then too. A couple of hours of calm chill rp, then cancer filled scream sessions all over the map followed by minging. The people I have met so far know me as a chill guy. That wasn't always the case. People used to know me as a guy who took everything about this too serious. Now, I can step back realize it is a game and make it better for everyone even the rule-breaker if I take my time and do the job correctly. Shout-out to my friend frost. You really inspired me to come back and I am proud of how far you have come.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? I more than qualify for this position. I have held it 2 times before. Once demoted from, other resigned from. I have had over 2 years of experience now. My maturity is that of a cool minded and respectful young adult. I currently have college classes I am working towards so it will most likely be later in the day that I get on. Boobie/Hoot/Mister has been a silent mentor to me through a large part of my amateur staff development. Showing me the tough love that I needed to go to other areas after my time here had come to an end and I was determined to make myself a better admin. Surprisingly enough I came to enjoy the calm of not being an admin after a while. Servers asked me to apply for staff and I would decline because I knew what it was. But, now I see something I cared so much about being treated a way I don't like. So, instead of letting it continue to ruin not only my experience but others I have decided to make the leap and support the server the way I can. I still have all of my ulx knowledge and I know the job commands from when those actually were needed. I am a veteran. I intend to prove my commitment and serve the server I know and love. Thank you all for your support and I hope to make you all proud much love and respect for everyone on the server.
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: Frost

Question 1: Answer: 2
Question 2: Answer: 1
Question 3: Answer: 2

Psalm 94:16
John 3:20
The universe is only getting bigger! Or is it?

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
Re: Brawl20 Re-applying
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 02:43:37 AM »
+1He is a great friend of mine and I have had some good experiences in the past and in current time, I hope to see him doing great work once again!
Also went through 30 days of trial-staff.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:34:52 PM by Frostdraw »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline ich bin coco

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 01:37:15 PM »
+1 great guy + a former staff so he knows what hes doing

Offline ILikeBoys

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 07:48:37 PM »
Only just met him, but +1 he has a hot dick. Brawl u will soon learn how gay I really am 😘

Offline Trojan

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 11:29:49 PM »

For own it's a -1:
I've seen you in game, and you seem like a cool guy, but I don't really know you too well, so I wouldn't know ignore you have improved or not,
But I'm still stuck on this:

I'll make an effort to get to know you better to see if you have matured, and then I'll reconsider.
-Trojan

Offline Brawl20

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 11:45:59 PM »

For own it's a -1:
I've seen you in game, and you seem like a cool guy, but I don't really know you too well, so I wouldn't know ignore you have improved or not,
But I'm still stuck on this:

I'll make an effort to get to know you better to see if you have matured, and then I'll reconsider.
Seems fair. I wouldn't have re-applied if I thought that was going to a problem. Like I mentioned maturity is a thing I now have.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 01:35:57 PM »
I'm gonna change my vote to a +1

He shows maturity in game, and follows the rules.

Active in game and on the forums.
Would make a nice addition to the team.
-Trojan

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 11:19:14 AM »

DENIED

From your actions, you are still not ready for staff

Offline Brawl20

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 01:53:37 PM »
What actions?