Author Topic: Mystery's Staff Application  (Read 674 times)

Offline Mystery

Mystery's Staff Application
« on: August 04, 2018, 11:44:25 PM »
Are you VIP?: Sadly, I am not a V.I.P Member.

RP Name: Mystery

Steam Name: Mystery

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64869384

Hours Played on Gmod: Almost 600 Hours (598 Hours to be exact)

Hours Played on Server: About 48 Hours.

In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check word count:)  I think you should let me join the staff team for five reasons. 1st Reason: I am responsible. Some people that apply say they are accountable for their actions. They are lying, but in my case, I am not. "Why?" you ask because if someone puts a racial slur/raids without advert to the person being raided, mic spams or something against the rules I take action immediately, and I don't lie to my partners nor members of the community. Second Reason: I am Honest. I have mentioned a little bit of my honesty in the last reason, but now I will go in more in-depth. Honesty is precious to every staff member, and I take honesty seriously. If a staff member lies to their fellow staff members, we cannot communicate well, making it difficult to discover who's lying or not. Because if we don't, we wouldn't know who to trust and I do not lie, and you can trust me on that. 3rd Reason to hire me is Kindness. Kindness is essential for every staff member because people might think your mad and a bully, and if you take things kindly, it will make the rule breakers stop breaking the rules of the server. 4th Reason: Serious. In other servers, admins don't take their jobs seriously and usually admin abuse. Well, I will take the role seriously at any cost. I am not too harsh, and I am not too kind. I am kind of in the middle. Now, the last reason. Reason Number Five: Activity. My activity on a scale of 1/10 is about 9/10. And I am not like everyone you see there saying they will be 10/10 of time. I am speaking honestly and thoughtfully. This completes the 300 word of why should allow me to join the staff community.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?: I think the description above explains both questions really well. ^

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: FrostDraw, Salt

Offline ILikeBoys

• VIP GOLD
Re: Mystery's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 11:47:15 PM »
I highly suggest u fill 8n both parts

Offline Mystery

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 11:48:23 PM »
Okay, thanks I will do that

Offline Mystery

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 12:20:43 AM »
Are you VIP?: Sadly, I am not a V.I.P Member.

RP Name: Mystery

Steam Name: Mystery

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64869384

Hours Played on Gmod: Almost 600 Hours (598 Hours to be exact)

Hours Played on Server: About 48 Hours.

In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check word count:)  I think you should let me join the staff team for five reasons. 1st Reason: I am responsible. Some people that apply say they are accountable for their actions. They are lying, but in my case, I am not. "Why?" you ask because if someone puts a racial slur/raids without advert to the person being raided, mic spams or something against the rules I take action immediately, and I don't lie to my partners nor members of the community. Second Reason: I am Honest. I have mentioned a little bit of my honesty in the last reason, but now I will go in more in-depth. Honesty is precious to every staff member, and I take honesty seriously. If a staff member lies to their fellow staff members, we cannot communicate well, making it difficult to discover who's lying or not. Because if we don't, we wouldn't know who to trust and I do not lie, and you can trust me on that. 3rd Reason to hire me is Kindness. Kindness is essential for every staff member because people might think your mad and a bully, and if you take things kindly, it will make the rule breakers stop breaking the rules of the server. 4th Reason: Serious. In other servers, admins don't take their jobs seriously and usually admin abuse. Well, I will take the role seriously at any cost. I am not too harsh, and I am not too kind. I am kind of in the middle. Now, the last reason. Reason Number Five: Activity. My activity on a scale of 1/10 is about 9/10. And I am not like everyone you see there saying they will be 10/10 of time. I am speaking honestly and thoughtfully. This completes the 300 word of why should allow me to join the staff community.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?: I qualify for this position because there isn't a lot of active admins on the server, making future me (If I am accepted) an excellent admin. I also like having jobs in games/servers because I can meet new people and explore different cultures from around the globe. I would never admin abuse even through the hardest times. I like the server, and I think its staff community should be more active. My goal with this position is to learn how to be a better admin and be an excellent admin in general so that if I retire more servers in exterior games accept me as an administrator. I follow every administrator rule and member rules. I consider, admins Law Enforcements. Because they uphold the law and keep the streets safe from criminals (The Rule Breakers.)  I am mature, and I have extraordinary visions for this server's future, If I become an admin. And one thing I detest is racism. It's not very pleasant hearing people that aren't black say the N-Word. One thing that I don't like that should be improved is the pack. The pack doesn't contain the map of the game, which is pretty odd on our part. But I like the way the kit is made itself. I like hearing others opinions and see if I can improve based on their criticism. Now, this concludes my 250 word summary of why do I qualify for this position. Goodbye and see you around. (if I become an admin/moderator.)

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: FrostDraw, Salt

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: 2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: 1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer: 2

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 03:58:06 PM »
I've only seen you on the server once and you are pretty new. I'd recommend getting more active in game and on the forums as well.
Edit 1: You added extra words (this concludes my) to meet the word requirement.
As well, you said you would punish those who forgot to advert raid, that is against the rules. I'd recommend reading the rules before you apply.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:14:34 PM by Frostdraw »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline Mystery

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 08:10:21 PM »
Thank you, I will do that. Thank you for telling me.

Offline Salt

• Its Going to be ok, Dont be a salty Bitch.
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 11:23:11 AM »
I haven’t ever seen you and your not active in forms.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 01:35:23 PM »

Gonna need a lot more activity both on the forums and in game.
-Trojan

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 11:18:52 AM »

DENIED

Not Active Enough