Author Topic: Old map and True RP  (Read 1255 times)

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
Old map and True RP
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:57:00 AM »
[I know its long but please read]

Hey everyone, I wanna suggest to bring the old map back because I think its way more fun and in a way has more space and also I want to suggest a change in the RP. The RP that we have in our server is in a way RP but its not true RP, For example the cops talk to their superiors like if they were best friends (without the respect you would normally show to the authority) or when people die even tho they dont break nlr by going to the place they died they still talk about what happened in their old lifes and people also talk about other stuff that is not Rp related. So what Im proposing is that we become a 100% Roleplay server and heres my idea of how we can do that.We can make the spawn a OOC (Out Of Character) area where players can meet or talk about non RP stuff and make the rest of the map 100% RP zone.Players can create a backstory for their characters and do other things make us go more in depth in the roleplay. I want people to act the way they would act if they were their own character.For example if someone is a cop, then they should act the way they would IRL, if you are a gun dealer then act the way you would if you were one in real life. Well anyways this just an idea I got and I wanted to share it with you guys, Hope you like it.
Sincerely, Ghost
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 04:12:10 AM by I Aint Afraid Of No Ghost 👻 »

Offline Trojan

Re: Old map and True RP
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 10:41:54 AM »
I agree that the roleplay has Brennan quite dull recently on the server. To improve roleplay as a cop, I have created a "Police Handbook" that has been officially implemented. I would suggest that we maybe add it to the /help menu, and make an announcement to the server to read it.

https://www.rpland.org/index.php?topic=5614.0
-Trojan

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 10:55:59 AM »
Yh but the thing is that no one reads the handbook and thats my goal, to get people to actually read it. And Not just for the cops, there should a handbook for all clases showing how to act and interact with other people
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 10:59:39 AM by I Aint Afraid Of No Ghost 👻 »

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 11:17:05 AM »
There's lots of "true rp" , you may have just not been noticing it. It all depends on the person / people on the server at the time.

Offline Varbler

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 09:31:37 AM »
This will never happen because there is always no admins online. Also, I do agree but what about custom classes. Like me, I'm a Yoshi running around. How do I roleplay with that? But, I just think if they added more admins and stricter rules it would be better.

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 01:44:58 PM »
This will never happen because there is always no admins online. Also, I do agree but what about custom classes. Like me, I'm a Yoshi running around. How do I roleplay with that? But, I just think if they added more admins and stricter rules it would be better.
Not sure what you mean by "no admins online" I'm on for 5+ hours daily.
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline ILikeBoys

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 06:24:15 PM »
Not sure what you mean by "no admins online" I'm on for 5+ hours daily.
5+ hours LMAOOOOO. WHOS MANS