Author Topic: Valdor's Staff Application  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Alyx

Valdor's Staff Application
« on: August 16, 2018, 05:08:07 PM »
  Are you VIP?: Yes
RP Name: Valdor
Steam Name: Valdor
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89627227
Hours Played on Gmod: 701
Hours Played on Server: 141
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount)

You should allow me to join the group and family of staff because although I have not been on this server a lot day wise or month wise. I have been on this server 24/7 before and am committed to being on this server however long I have to. I have seen what goes on in the darkest hours, I know what happens at 4 am and I am ready to help when the admins are too tired from busy days. I don't like to brag but I feel it is necessary to make a point that I should be part of the staff. I am very kind and would never hurt a soul, not even emotionally. I would never and could never use the staff privileges to bully someone. I would use the staff privileges to make the server more peaceful. I would follow the rules and enforce the rules. I love this server so much, the people are why I play this server. But with good people there are bad people. There are so many rule breakers and it is so sad to me that such an amazing server has so many rotten eggs littering it. I am willing to prove that I am a responsible and mature person that could help this server. I want to prove that I can help this server become one of the best servers if not the best server. Because this server has so much potential. All it needs is some more good admin who are willing to work hard and sacrifice their time to make the server even better. And I am willing to fill that role to the best of my abilities.   

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?

I think I would be a good admin because I have never gotten in trouble on the server. I have always been respectful and followed the rules. And I would like to keep the server from being complete chaos when admins are not on. I am also very dedicated to this server. I spend every hour I can on the server. On Fridays I can stay up all night which is when most admins leave. The only issue is that I have school and am gone before 4 pm (Eastern Standard Timezone). But then until 9 pm I am on and on days I do not have school I will always be on, except for some weekends. I know a lot of the recurring people on the server and I am decently known. I am not biased at all, I will punish even my friends if necessary and treat everyone equally. I handle pretty well under pressure and I think I would be able to maintain a cool head and keep my composure. I am very serious about this and would try my hardest to keep the server happy and peaceful. I accept all responsibilities of being staff and I am willing to give up majority of my free time so that I can make this server enjoyable for everyone. I would take my job very serious and not abuse the power that comes with being staff. I will only use it to keep the server in order. I feel that I would be able to help the server greatly and I hope that you let me help you and the other staff. If you do I will be sincerely grateful.   

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:
Rosh, Frostdraw, Salt, Mister, KN1N3, and maybe one or two others i can't remember at the moment

Quick Test - (Only 1 answer can be correct)
(example - Answer: I pick Question #3)

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: 2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: 1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer: 2

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
Re: Valdor's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 05:26:36 PM »
                                                                  +1

I Never Have Had an Issue with Valdor. He's active. He knows the rules as far as I can see. I think he would be a great add to the staff.

Offline ILikeBoys

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 01:11:42 PM »
+1 active, chill guy

Offline BiG GucCi

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 03:18:46 PM »
+1

he is very nice i have no problem with him and he wants best for the server!!

Offline Moody The Loser

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 12:57:55 PM »
+1 he's never raped me as that damn pokemon or a hobo
Moody the weird and kinda disconcerting freak of nature

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 06:12:23 PM »
-1 Haven't seen you on in a while.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 10:50:05 AM by KN1N3 »

Offline Alyx

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 04:42:03 AM »
I have changed my steam name to Alyx.  I hope that doesn't cause a problem for the application. If it does let me know and I will change it back.

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 01:33:08 AM »

APPLICATION ON HOLD

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 07:23:13 AM »
I saw you last night but recently haven't seen you.
Neutral

I've seen Alyx on recently and they have been doing good.

+1
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:31:24 AM by Frostdraw »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline Alyx

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 04:13:52 PM »
I know I havent been on lately, something came up and I was very busy, but im back to being on and to make it up im not going to sleep tonight so ill be on the server all night ^^

Offline Axew

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 09:03:37 PM »

+1

Cool guys, generally follows the rules, havent had a sit against him yet, and very active

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2018, 08:19:28 PM »
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the RPLand Staff Team!
We are glad to have you apart of our community!
Contact me in-game for your rank!

Offline Alyx

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 03:16:12 PM »
Wow thank you so much! Im so happy to be working along side you to help this server ^^

Offline ILikeBoys

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 03:42:22 PM »
Good work Val, make me proud  :-*