Author Topic: Custom Class Vanished!!  (Read 1002 times)

Offline John Boy

Custom Class Vanished!!
« on: September 02, 2018, 09:42:09 AM »
Hey everyone, So I purchased a custom class and VIP Gold a very long time ago. I got back into Gmod about 2-3 days ago, and I wanted to get on RPLand cause I loved it when I stopped playing Gmod about a year ago-ish. I changed my steam name, picture and url and everything since then, but I don't know if that would have any effect on the ranking system with the custom classes. I hopped back on today to find out that my custom class is gone, I still have my vip_gold rank, but I have nothing to do with my custom class. I went on rpland.org and it says I have spent a total of 80 USD on the server and I believe about 60 (Dont quote me on that haha) of that is my custom class, if anyone can help with this issue I would appreciate it SO MUCH, thanks <3

-John Boy

Offline wildforwaffles

Re: Custom Class Vanished!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 09:48:53 AM »
This is my ACTUAL ACCOUNT that I applied and everything on the forums about a year ago, if this helps at all.

Offline wildforwaffles

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 09:56:48 AM »
Here is a picture proving the statement I have before that I have purchased everything. - Thanks!

https://gyazo.com/ac236e0e27ee8d5589edc69af7de3c20
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 09:59:37 AM by wildforwaffles »

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 12:16:14 PM »
Post it under the custom class section, all inactive classes were removed  to save space.
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon