Author Topic: Player Report - Lemonzz | BiH  (Read 952 times)

Offline I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!

Player Report - Lemonzz | BiH
« on: September 04, 2018, 12:30:55 AM »
Which Server did this happen on?

Your SteamID/In Game Name: I'm Mr Meeseeks! Look at me!

Players SteamID(Or Steam profile)/In Game Name: Lemonzz | BiH

What happened: He was rdming me, he got demoted, and started following me around, rdmed me again, this time i voted to demote him, then he calls me racial slurs and starts rejoining the server so he could get his mk7 or assassin class and rdm claiming it as a counter, or pd raid, or whatever he can use. After I told him I was going to report him on the forum, he proceeded to sit at spawn with vape and harass me over and over again talking about how he wont get in trouble and hes done it before and only got warned and just very child like behavior. From him and Vape.

Around what time did this happen: 10:00 PM

Evidence (Required: Screenshots, videos, ect.): https://imgur.com/a/W3E8IBF

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/W3E8IBF"><a href="//imgur.com/W3E8IBF">[/url]<script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What punishment do you think they deserve for their actions: I believed he was warned for using the N-Word before, honestly, hes a VIP with plenty of time on the server, and for the way he acts and promotes himself when no admins are online is unprofessional and I would honestly feel like the server would be better without racist people like this making the server look bad when an admin isnt on.

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
Re: Player Report - Lemonzz | BiH
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 12:48:18 PM »
Accepted/Denied
With the evidence provided I cannot prove he was rdming. However, he will be dealt with for the chat racism.
PM me for further information on this matter.