Author Topic: Chubs's Staff Application  (Read 466 times)

Offline ?Doctor Chubs?

Chubs's Staff Application
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:02:48 PM »
Currently a VIP_Gold

RPname is: DoctorChubs
Steam Name is: ♥Doctor Chubs♤
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Doctorchubs
I Am 17
I have played over 5,000 hours of gmod and have 50 hours on the server after the reset.

A reason to accept me would be because of both prior experience and lack of staff on in late nights and early afternoons. Towards late the night as the admins get off to go to bed the server kind of falls into chaos with constant RDM and RDA or false demotes to self supplying gun dealers. I have been on this server a lot and before the reset i remember when staff were on almost always and it wasnt a problem. Not only is this bad for player base but for experience as well. I like this server and i want to see it strive for the best it can be with more players on daily. I find that having a good staff team is always a good way to win over player to coming back for another session to play and enjoy the server. Im hoping i can add to that experience to make this server better and draw more players in. This server has a lot of potential with the wide variety of jobs non donators can choose from and balanced jobs that donators can choose from. I really want to see more people come on and be happy admins are on with a great experience and quick responses to problems and quick acurate solutions. I do my best to resolve things peacefully between other players but not having any powers makes it much more challenging than I can handle sometimes and would love to have the power to officially resolve problems in the server.

I qualify in my opinion because i have prior experince using ULX commands and used to be a moderator for Xelanations purge around 2 years ago and helped staff on TTT servers and became very active in that community. I know how to handle certain people in certain ways. Some require a more firm tone and serious game face, while some are more light hearted and easy going. I can work under stress and I take no Bias in having sits with people. I could care less if a friend hopped on and started RDMing, he is getting in trouble and getting the same treatment as a random. Also taking sides in sits isn't a good idea, Fact checking and looking at logs and unbiased witnesses and multiple reports are what should be used in sits as evidence. I can work with any resources you give me and I know how to treat people and not be another asshole staff who does nothing but cause drama and is eventually removed. I want to be a moderator the server can like and be proud to have on.

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
Re: Chubs's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 03:54:47 PM »
Currently, your application is unorganized and incomplete. This is also your first post on the forums.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:58:21 PM by Frostdraw »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 01:23:11 AM »
-1 You need to follow format. You have the format slightly down but you are missing the bottom half.

Offline ?Doctor Chubs?

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 12:58:00 PM »
Didnt look at the staff ap close enough ill try again correctly in a couple weeks maybe

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 01:08:21 PM »
DENIED

Format not followed