Author Topic: Discord Help  (Read 807 times)

Offline Moan-Chan

Discord Help
« on: October 04, 2018, 06:08:28 PM »
'kay, so I was kicked from the discord for asking for an admin,

after the admin told me he didnt want me to, I had said it was urgent since someone was flashing camera, and he said to just make a forum post.

I told him okay and I said I would make the post, just to hurry, i really dont want anyone getting hurt.
after saying okay I got banned,
so sorry, I don't know what i did since I had just said to hurry (I take this kind of stuff seriously, I dont want someone getting hurt, etc) and I had agreed that i would make a forum post and stop talking about it on discord, all i asked was to hurry. So uh, can i get re-invited? Once again, I dont know if you misunderstood what I had said but i did say I would stop ^^'

Offline KN1N3

• VIP GOLD
  • Not your dad. You may want to see a therapist.
Re: Discord Help
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 06:43:27 PM »
Your ban was already revoked it was just a kick for continuing an argument over a minor matter. The ban was because discord gives no easy method for removing messages other than a ban. As I asked you multiple times please do not report things on the discord server and if a staff member allows it you may contact them directly with those kinds of issues. If the matter is a major issue such as server crashing or total spawn prop block to the point it is unplayable please @mention a staff member immediately and when one is available we are more than willing to help. If the matter effects less than 8,000 people in the total population of the United States then please refrain from bringing it on discord like you did.

Thank you.