Author Topic: Appeal for ban DrDavyWonder Advert Ban  (Read 2308 times)

Offline DrDavywonder

Appeal for ban DrDavyWonder Advert Ban
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:34:13 PM »
Which Server is this for? RP land

Hours on Server? 1000+

Name of the Staff that banned you: Unknown The ban does not say, just says "You Have Been Banned From This Server"

Your Steam Name: DrDavyWonder

Your in-game name: DrDavyWonder

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:76561198125988872

How long were you banned for?: Perma or Unspecified (just says "You Have Been Banned From This Server")

Why were you banned?: Advert (advertisement) Currently just says "You Have Been Banned From This Server"

Why should you be unbanned?: I feel like i should be unbanned because i got banned around 3 months ago and i feel like that is plenty of time to wait for a ban just for an advert. May have been a bind at which i have no changed all my binds so there are no adverts so it can't happen again.

Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. It may have been one of my like binds like an advert warn bind. Which i have changed.

Offline Brick Obama

Re: Appeal for ban DrDavyWonder Advert Ban
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 06:58:09 PM »
boi
again U GOT BANNED AGAIN
Nothing personal but

Offline Swagmae

• VIP GOLD
  • Hey its Swagmae!! :D
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 11:41:45 PM »
um... I don't know about 1000+ hours, I don't think I've ever seen you. This is pretty unspecific, you must have been banned for a reason. Was there a problem with an advert? Was it bad enough to get a ban and not a warn? That seems really weird to me.
Ay only one waifu for me

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 11:55:24 PM »
Is it a ban for using adverts or advertising other communities?
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline DrDavywonder

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 03:16:12 PM »
Ok, First the ban was at the beginning of the summer, so i guess that way u never seen me and possible cause half the time and under a different name, Next i was unbanned for like a day at which because of the ip change, then overnight i got banned by a glitch in the ban list, next i got appealed for that and unbanned at which i played the rest of the day. Then that night or i got banned again by the list for as mister said for advertisement. So i apeal hpere then like i guess later night or in morning he said it was for advertising a server (kksliders server) but i had not advertised his server. (The ban happened in like june or something). So now i saw the ip change and got on and (basically what happened above) and now i feel like playing again but i cant. :(

Offline Frostdraw

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »
How did you know that he banned you for advertising kkslider's server if he only said that you were banned for advertisement?

Offline DrDavywonder

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 08:17:45 PM »
"banned again by the list for as mister said for advertisement. So i apeal hpere then like i guess later night or in morning he said it was for advertising a server (kksliders server)"
Mister told me

Offline DrDavywonder

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 09:00:06 PM »
Yo its cause i played before you got on or found the server i guess. I played from like last winter 2017 winter or last fall till the summer at which this mess happened. :(

Offline Frostdraw

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 09:47:10 PM »
Been playing since early 2017 and don't recognize your name..

Offline DrDavywonder

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 11:59:44 PM »
2017/2018 winter, also its cause i changed my name prob in the spring, i think i found the server in the winter and played a bit from like my 100 hours to over 1000+ and i had only played on rpland so plus i have played a bit more after that too. I don't recognize much of anyone anymore, besides a few players but like no one else. I feel like i connect the past. I just realized i was wrong it was before that, today October the 11 in my 1 yr anniversary for having an account on the forms! I guess i prob played like a few weeks maybe a month before i created the forms account to. Tbh i don't really recognize you sadly, i think i seen you on the server like a few days ago during the ip switch but idk.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 12:03:22 AM by DrDavywonder »

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 03:22:16 PM »
Denied

We have no faith that you are not going to just do the same thing, you should have known better. advertising is never taken lightly and probably one of the worst things you can do on a server.