Author Topic: Resignation..  (Read 468 times)

Offline Frostdraw

• VIP GOLD
  • I'm freezing cold.
Resignation..
« on: October 13, 2018, 01:52:00 PM »
Hello, my name is Frostdraw (as I introduced myself) I'm resigning as of today. I don't have anything against the owner, it's mostly that nothing gets done.

With a lot of demotions and people leaving recently, I have no one else, nothing else, no one to help, I just have these god damn minges on my back trying to get my trust and break the rules immensely. I'm not leaving forever, I'm still going to hang around and come back every once in a while to check on new staff members, etc. There is just too many rules being broken and nothing I can do about it. Very small issues that can't be fixed, etc. I don't have anything wrong with the server it's just that I can't help. I don't help at all, I'm just sitting there all day working on school things. The moment I open discord on my phone, I have 85 mentions just to get on the server. Sometimes people just trolling. I want to make a career of something I want to do, and I'm going to make that career come true. I perceived that the server had much of a turnover recently, mostly because of school. I enjoy RPLand but recently haven't enjoyed rp'ing, there needs to be some kind of action.. I'm still going to hang around though.. I'll be on once in a blue moon. I'm not trying to be a bitch about anything but with all the people complaining about staff activity and being spammed everywhere, there isn't much I can do.. I wish all players, future players, or Ex players; a good time for their future. I will hopefully be back when the server has a better time because the time I joined, likely wasn't the best..

Have a good day..
~Frostdraw

Offline SPR12314

Re: Resignation..
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 10:02:21 PM »
Choosing life over a hobby, nothing wrong with that at all.

Offline Axew

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 10:06:07 PM »
fuck u ur mum not hetero sexuality and ur dad loves that tree on his car more than you

Offline Frostdraw

• VIP GOLD
  • I'm freezing cold.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 10:06:56 PM »
fuck u ur mum not hetero sexuality and ur dad loves that tree on his car more than you
thank you for that kind response.

Offline Your Local Soviet

• My Right Hand > Relationships
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »
How does catdog poop?

Offline YeetMiester

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 07:19:03 PM »
Seems like a well made resignation i agree with everything here