Author Topic: Brick's Staff Aplication  (Read 503 times)

Offline Brick Obama

Brick's Staff Aplication
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:35:32 PM »
Are you VIP?: Yes
RP Name: Brick Obama
Steam Name: Brick Obama
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138015831
Hours Played on Gmod: 4832 Hours When i have written this
Hours Played on Server: I had Like 150+ but my hours got reset like 4 times
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount):(i am trying to re-write this because i was gonna copy it to throw to a wordcounter website and the ctrl button didn't work and only the c pressed and it erased the message :|) I never was staff on my life but i'm dedicated to be one and help the server to live without that chaos that almost every day, i don't care if i am a trial mod or a super admin i will do my job with the same dedication . I will like to take sits and make the right choice, i will warn, kick, ban people if they deserve, help them if they don't know something and teach new people the rules of the server, i play in the server for quite a while so i know the rules quite well.The server deserves to live because that is one of the things that i do to pass time that is fun, and its not only me that likes the server there are a lot of people that never got into the server again because of the chaos and i want to do the opposite to help the server and i don't want people that: failrp, minge, rdm, break nlr, micspam, rda, meta-game. In the server anymore, i want the server how it used to be, good but now rules are just dust to some people and i want to help them understand how its played, i am kind i can make a difference to this server i can be fun i like to role-play i will be a respected staff member (not for the salty kids that got what they deserved and try to demote me) i will make some funny little "events", "drop party"
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? I am dedicated on anything i need to do and helping the server is not the opposite, and yes i need training being staff but when i get it i will be even more dedicated to what i'm doing, i like to help people with problems that they can't solve, i am an active player that plays almost all days and nights, i have patience one of the things that most people don't have obviously that can't solve everything, but patience is key to almost everything, being a bit more effective at what you do is one of the things that even completing hits in-game  is helped by . And i will try to help people in doing things, i will role-play i will not abuse i will only help  and punish those that deserve. I will make the server a better server
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: Flack, Mister, KN1N3, Frostdraw.

QUESTIONS

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: 2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: 1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer:2

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
Re: Brick's Staff Aplication
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 02:27:08 PM »
Word counts aren't met..
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org