Author Topic: Dipchump's Staff Application  (Read 541 times)

Offline Dipchump

Dipchump's Staff Application
« on: October 23, 2018, 02:19:14 AM »
Are you VIP?: Yes, VIP Gold

RP Name: Dipchump

Steam Name: Dipchump

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53861186

Hours Played on Gmod: 3553

Hours Played on Server:55

In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount)
(309 words 1,616 characters)
I feel like I could be valuable to the server in many ways, such as administrating the sleeping hours of the server when rule-breakers are most dominant. Secondly I do believe it is a privilege to moderate such a well put together server, so I can promise dedication. I am structured in conversation, so any 'sit' will be a breeze with most. I reread and study the rules for further application. One of my strongest traits is that I'm very tenacious and one of my weakest traits is that I can be forgetful. I would love to be a part of the family and grow together. I can keep cool when desired, especially when I am holding the names of the admins above me in my actions. I believe you should allow me to be a part of the team because I am passionate for abidement and a generally good experience. I am one for the people so much as to hear and see, yet I am one to follow protocol. I have seen many people have fun at hurting others by providing a bad time, it loses genuine DarkRP players and it loses potential; I would aim to change this of course. I know that I could be a good asset to the server because otherwise, I would not be in love with it. I can promise most of my waking hours invested into the server and that during those hours, I follow the rules and guidelines appointed to me. I feel that it would be an honor to administrate rpland (unlike many) and nothing less. Lastly, I discern that I am worthy to be part of the staff not because of the estimation of myself, but by the loyalty that which had been undercompensated by the cruelest; that it may be compensated by those against such, justly.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?
(258 words 1,470 characters)
I qualify for this position because I have direct experience in being an admin and I have been in this server since the beginning. I am very familiar with ULX commands, I understand the staff strike system and I am unbiased in applied justice. I meet all entry level requirements and I am devoted. I dont redirect myself in others, so nobody arguing justice will aggresively get past my judgement. I would spend most time in the server and plan to study all of the rules again. I qualify for this position under definition, however I also understand the humane portion of requirement; it is very important to me. Unlike common players, I understand what requires my attention, so I can easily avoid potential minges. I am temperate during sits and hold a patient ground to those irrational and loud. I appreciate a lot of the players in the server as a unit, which many standard admins can't seem to do. I don't like to over-do punishment, I find it redundant. I qualify because I'm constructive and reasonable. I'm eager to learn the many trees of the server. I follow protocol such as the 'Admin Precautions' when addressing the corresponding offenses. General rules are the most important as they are in summary, I can make sure that they are enforced to those irregularly negligent. I am very structured with my time and how it's brought upon, which is a decent qualifier as any. Lastly, I qualify for my active-hours, which is usually when most are gone and asleep.

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:
I usually only see Mister (owner)

Quick Test  -  (Only 1 answer can be correct)
(example - Answer: I pick Question #3)

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: #2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: #1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer: #null #2
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:28:44 AM by Dipchump »

Offline Dipchump

Re: Dipchump's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 11:05:28 PM »
-
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 12:40:02 PM by Dipchump »

Offline Real Deal D

• VIP GOLD
Re: Dipchump's Staff Application
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 11:23:57 PM »
+1 Nice guy, seems trustworthy