Author Topic: Grizzly's Staff app  (Read 273 times)

Offline GrizzlyEntertainment

• VIP GOLD
Grizzly's Staff app
« on: July 11, 2019, 02:09:55 PM »
Are you VIP?: Yes
RP Name: Grizzly
Steam Name: Grizzly (formally known as EliteGames9)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117655463
Hours Played on Gmod: 828
Hours Played on Server: Had over 800
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount)
I'm an old player from 2016 and have grown a liking to Downtown Role Play Land ever since I started out. I have a lot of knowledge with ULX since I used moderate a couple of servers before. I know the commands that I would have to use at any time such as: !jail, !ban, !goto, !bring, and !god. I know all of the server rules and try and keep up to date with them as much as possible. I try to be the most kind I can be and make the experience enjoyable for all, I also want to make the server more enjoyable as I can my moderating the server catching rule breakers. This server used to be very exciting and interesting especially for the people that I meet and hope to see again on this server, so, I do my best to make the experience more enjoyable and try to show people the rules and say their mistakes. I can do that better and be an enjoyable staff member. I use to see a lot of mass RDMers and many people rejoining after they get demoted, banned, or kicked. As a VIP gold it was very hard to get rid of these people as they always joined back. But, as a staff member I can once and for all get rid of these people. Because of this people will not leave the server and enjoy their experience on Downtown Role Play Land. They may even plan to stay because the server will be at peace again. I admit there were not many staff on at the time of 2018 but with a fresh start I believe this server can become one of the best out there on DarkRP and with mine and all the other moderators help we can succede that dream.
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?
In all my hours on playing Downtown Role Play Land I have been dedicated on helping the community grow larger and larger by the day. I had always answered in the chat whenever anyone need assistance and reported players to admins if they were breaking any of the roles. Once a became a VIP I discovered I was allowed to Ban and kick players for breaking the rules. However, it seemed it was never enough as they always came back and kept on doing the same thing. Once Downtown Role Play Land had ended, I decided to join some other servers and I had stumbled across Icefuse Networks. After playing for about a year or two I eventually worked my way to becoming a trial-mod to an admin for Icefuse City RP. I did some staff work for some smaller servers on SCP-RP, DarkRP, and CityRP aswell. Overall, I can see myself as a great staff member for Downtown Role Play Land if I am given the chance to help. I would respect every player as equals, help anyone in need, and also Enjoy the Server. I can help promote the server and help it grow by tell friends about Downtown Role Play Land or my Twitch followers about Downtown Role Play Land as well. I will also be up to date on all the rules to make sure I know all of them at all times. If accepted you have my word, I will help anyone in need of assistance when I'm on Downtown Role Play Land
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:
Mister?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit

Answer: I pick answer 2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking

Answer: I pick answer 1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasn't a advert & warn / jail them

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 05:50:03 PM by GrizzlyEntertainment »

Offline GrizzlyEntertainment

• VIP GOLD
Re: Grizzly's Staff app
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 02:10:42 PM »
Also i never got my VIP gold rank on the website :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:58:14 AM by GrizzlyEntertainment »

Offline Mewsical

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 02:13:27 PM »
+1 You seem to know a lot about the server and enforce the rules.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:35:21 PM by Mewsical »

Offline Ethan

• Developer
  • Hello! :)
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 03:51:19 PM »
+1

Nice application, is kind + helpful in-game!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:24:33 PM by Ethan »

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 07:58:52 PM »
Seems to know whats going on and is a good guy

+1

Offline Your Local Soviet

• My Right Hand > Relationships
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 08:52:59 PM »
+1

Offline Pappa Doggo

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 09:18:45 PM »
                                                                                          Good Guy

+1

Offline Rushcox

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 05:17:30 PM »
I plus one the hell out this guy.

Offline Clapy

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 05:21:28 PM »
Goodest bear

+1

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 02:17:23 PM »
Are you VIP?: Yes
RP Name: Grizzly
Steam Name: Grizzly (formally known as EliteGames9)
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GrizzlyEntertainment/
Hours Played on Gmod: 828
Hours Played on Server: Had over 800
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount)
I'm an old player from 2016 and have grown a liking to Downtown Role Play Land ever since I started out. I have a lot of knowledge with ULX since I used moderate a couple of servers before. I know the commands that I would have to use at any time such as: !jail, !ban, !goto, !bring, and !god. I know all of the server rules and try and keep up to date with them as much as possible. I try to be the most kind I can be and make the experience enjoyable for all, I also want to make the server more enjoyable as I can my moderating the server catching rule breakers. This server used to be very exciting and interesting especially for the people that I meet and hope to see again on this server, so, I do my best to make the experience more enjoyable and try to show people the rules and say their mistakes. I can do that better and be an enjoyable staff member. I use to see a lot of mass RDMers and many people rejoining after they get demoted, banned, or kicked. As a VIP gold it was very hard to get rid of these people as they always joined back. But, as a staff member I can once and for all get rid of these people. Because of this people will not leave the server and enjoy their experience on Downtown Role Play Land. They may even plan to stay because the server will be at peace again. I admit there were not many staff on at the time of 2018 but with a fresh start I believe this server can become one of the best out there on DarkRP and with mine and all the other moderators help we can succede that dream.
In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position?
In all my hours on playing Downtown Role Play Land I have been dedicated on helping the community grow larger and larger by the day. I had always answered in the chat whenever anyone need assistance and reported players to admins if they were breaking any of the roles. Once a became a VIP I discovered I was allowed to Ban and kick players for breaking the rules. However, it seemed it was never enough as they always came back and kept on doing the same thing. Once Downtown Role Play Land had ended, I decided to join some other servers and I had stumbled across Icefuse Networks. After playing for about a year or two I eventually worked my way to becoming a trial-mod to an admin for Icefuse City RP. I did some staff work for some smaller servers on SCP-RP, DarkRP, and CityRP aswell. Overall, I can see myself as a great staff member for Downtown Role Play Land if I am given the chance to help. I would respect every player as equals, help anyone in need, and also Enjoy the Server. I can help promote the server and help it grow by tell friends about Downtown Role Play Land or my Twitch followers about Downtown Role Play Land as well. I will also be up to date on all the rules to make sure I know all of them at all times. If accepted you have my word, I will help anyone in need of assistance when I'm on Downtown Role Play Land
What admins are usually on when you are on the server?:
Mister?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking

Answer: I pick answer 1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasn't a advert & warn / jail them

+1 good app, nice person however that isnt ur steam id bub

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 02:37:04 PM »
Nice person and very fun to play with!!

1+

Offline Marshhh

• VIP GOLD
  • Harambe Is still alive!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 04:01:37 PM »
+1
good Pal

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2019, 04:59:14 AM »
Hey so I heard you started to stream ? We do have a few rules on hiring people who stream, so please pm me if you are still interested.

* Recent Topics