Author Topic: Possible New Jobs to Add To RpLand & New Money Opportunities  (Read 758 times)

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
FIRST,

I feel this trashman mod wouldnt be a bad idea, I like its simplicity, its gives the map a newer look and feel and adds a cooler unique way of making money, if any of the mods from this list should be added, It should be the trash one

NEXT,

I feel that this bee mod would be a very VERY unique add, Idk if it would cause problems, but it adds a cool concept and another great non illegal way to make a lil cash while having some fun.

LASTLY,

I feel the cooking mod would be better to have over the pharmaceuticals Because we already have alot of drugged based mods (mostly Illegal ones) but the cooking mod would add a possible a new entertaining way to be a chef and feed the people of a darkrp and make some money.

overall I feel any of these jobs especially the first two would be a real treat to add to the server, have even considered buying one of em myself so mister doesn't have to. Below are some Misc ones that still interested me

all of these are unique different Legal ways to make money, opening the world more away from your standard drugs and printers. It would add alot more diversity.

Let Me know what You think about all of these down below!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:24:23 AM by oORoshOo »

Offline Ethan

• Developer
  • Hello! :)
Re: Possible New Jobs to Add To RpLand & New Money Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 02:52:06 AM »
Some good ideas, I like the beekeeping idea alot.

Nice.

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 05:02:15 AM »
I like your ideas. +Support

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 07:38:21 AM »
+1 These seem like really nice additions to to and would love to see a few of then in game.
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon