Author Topic: Avier05's Staff Application  (Read 173 times)

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
Avier05's Staff Application
« on: July 14, 2019, 04:59:30 AM »
Are you VIP?: No

RP Name: Avier

Steam Name: Avier05

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:191087661

Hours Played on Gmod: 484

Hours Played on Server: 74

In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? (we check wordcount)I have general knowledge of ULX, have been admin on another server in the past,
im nice at all times, I would never be rude/mean to anyone no matter their race/age/ect., altrough im from another country I speak fluent English. (I may have a typo or two somewhere, but we all make mistakes.),
I can handle myself under stressful situations professionaly, I've been in multiple stressful situations and I have never blown a fuse over it, I have never been and can never be baised, I have 74 hours in game,
however I need about 20 hours to complete the Garry's Mod time on record. Im not 15 yet, but I have been told that as long im mature (Wich I am), I can apply. I currently do not have a working microphone, however im going to get one
as soon as I can. As a staff member, I will help players, try to decrease the rulebreaking, enforce the rules and overall make players' server experience great.
I have been staff before on another server, I have dealt with extremely stressful situations and managed to deal with them. I will never punish on Word Vs Word. I must require enough proof for the person to be punished.
 I have applied here once, and I mentioned that because Im in a different timezone, Im active while from when most of you are
working your nightshifts/sleeping, when there's alot of rulebreakers on (Atleast thats how it was when I 1st played here). As a staff member, I represent the server, and I dont want the server getting bad reputation.
 I will ban only people who are breaking the rules on purpose. Players who do not break rules on purpose might be new to the game, and have just started. I don't want to make their experience bad. Even if older players break a rule,
everyone makes mistakes and shouldn't be overpunished for that.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? As a normal player, I dislike all the minges, rdmers and trolls who are on the server. I always want to do something about It.
As a staff member you should have qualities such as:
TEAMWORK- If your fellow staff members are having a hard time working with someone, go help them. If a new moderator needs some help, help them.
Hard situations are better worked on by multiple people rather than just one.
PATIENCE- If you need to bring someone, and they are raiding, you must wait for them to finish, for example. If someone goes AFK during a sit, wait for them to come back.
ENDURANCE- I don't mean physical endurance here. By endurance I mean that a staff member must do reports when they are avaiable. All reports must be done.
DEDICATION- You must be dedicated to making the server better for players. You must be dedicated to help people. You must be dedicated to punish the ones who deserve it.
PROFESSIONALISM- You must be professional on every situation you do. You cant just handle a RDM report just by jailing the person who got reported, you must look for proof via logs or video for example.
NICENESS- As stated in the requirements, you must be nice at all times. You can't be mean to people for breaking a rule. As I said before, we've all broken a rule at least once.
There are more qualities to being staff, the biggest one is common sense. I have all the stated qualities. As a staff I shall never troll, noclip off duty, use staff commands off duty. While im OD, Im not considered roleplaying.
When im OFF Duty, Im considered roleplaying, that means I cannot use commands.

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: Rosh, Ethan

Quick Test  -  (Only 1 answer can be correct)
(example - Answer: I pick Question #3)

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer: I pick Awnser #2.

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer: I pick Awsner #1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
Answer: I pick awsner #2
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 06:55:34 PM by Avier05 »

Offline Your Local Soviet

• My Right Hand > Relationships
Re: Avier05's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 11:38:04 AM »
+1

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 03:05:57 PM »
<3 +1

Offline Mewsical

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 06:40:32 PM »
Neutral Still somewhat immature but you show potential for enforcing rules.

Offline Shiki

• Twitch
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 08:50:40 AM »

does not meet the age and time requirement

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 04:22:26 PM »

does not meet the age and time requirement

I don't believe that 484 hours in game is enough to be denied of, but it's your opinion and I can't deny what you believe.
I do admit that I am underage for the application.

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 05:04:47 AM »
I do feel like your a reputable n honest player but unfortunately you dont meet the age requirements....

DENIED

Did not meet the age requirement
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 05:26:51 AM by Mister »

* Recent Topics