Author Topic: Ghosts Re-application for staff!!  (Read 755 times)

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
Ghosts Re-application for staff!!
« on: July 14, 2019, 01:09:35 PM »
Are you VIP?:Yes
RP Name:TheGhostQueen02
Steam Name:TheGhostQueen02 (Previously known as I aint afraid of no ghost)
SteamID:STEAM_1:0:89695718
Hours Played on Gmod:2000+
Hours Played on Server:Over all 250+ hours but with the last reset I have 117 now
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? You should allow me to join the staff family for a number of reasons including my knowledge of rules,activity,maturity and my experience on the server. I started playing on this server on 2017 and in fact it was one of first DarkRP servers I joined and let me tell you that the minute I joined this server I loved it and I still do, It has so many things that make it different from other servers including great staff (something not every server has) and when they are on they make an excellent job, they are efficient and hardworking.But when none of them are, the server turns into a complete chaos where Mass rdmers go into this killing rampage an kill every player they see.This ruins the fun for players who actually want to play the game and have fun.Now, I said our staff was great and i wasnt lying but theres only one problem about it. Theres only 6 of them,from those 6 theres only 1-3 admins on every day and they are only on for a couple of hours.Im not saying its the admins fault, Dont get me wrong, im perfectly aware that admins have a life outside the game and cant be online all the time. And some people might say its Misters fault because he should hire more admins. Well thats not true. You have to think that he is not just going to give admin to any random person that asks for it, he wants to choose the person who he thinks would be best for the job. For example if you are going out for vacation and you need someone to take care of your pet while you are gone, you of course wanna choose the person that you think would take the best care of your pet. You want to make sure you can trust that person with something as important as your pet.In this case, Mister wants to choose the best of the best, people who are good Admins and take good care of the server, people who are trustworthy and mature (Something that is hardly found this days). I want the chance to show Mister that I can be able to help take good care of his server.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? I think I could be a great admin because ill be taking my job seriously, I know that this is a game and all but in life theres a time to mess around and a time to be serious. Another reason is because Im a pretty active person, Im able to get on 6-8 hours a day on weekdays, on weekends I can be on almost 12 hours a day. like I said before, our admins cant be online all the time and my goal it to be able fill in when they are not on (It doesnt mean Im not going to be on when the admins are). Considering my experience on this server I can help out reducing the amount of rule breakers, because I been able to take note of the people that cause most trouble when admins are not on and I know the types of things they do and the rules that they brake so Ill be able to keep a close eye on them. I can assure you that if I get on when our current staff isnt , we can reduce the amount of rule breakers that join our server and potentially increase the popularity of the server. In general Im pretty chilled person, Im able to stay calm in times where theres a lot of pressure on me, Im a patient and respectful person, I show respect to people that show it to me back. Im not a person who goes around in life looking for problems, Instead I try looking for people who need help solving their  problems so I can help them solve them. IRL I like helping as much people as possible and In-game when I see someone asking for help I try helping them as best as possible especially when its a rule or server based question. I would like to have the chance to prove myself of being worthy of forming part of the Staff family, Remember earlier how I said when I first joined the server I loved it? Well I wanna help around the server so we can get more people to love it as much
as I do. Thank Very Much for Reading

What admins are usually when you are on the server? Mister

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit
Answer:2

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer:1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:33:40 PM by TheGhostQueen02 »

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
Re: Ghosts Re-application for staff!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 01:11:17 PM »
Ayyy Yes I aint Afraid of no ghosts was a great guy and great staff

+1

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 01:16:56 PM »
OMG! Thank you Rosh, Its sooo good to see you man looking forward to see you ingame!!! :D

Offline oORoshOo

• Hobbies: Boats & Hoes
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 01:26:15 PM »
OMG! Thank you Rosh, Its sooo good to see you man looking forward to see you ingame!!! :D

Its Great to see you back also, Ingame will be a blast like usual

Offline Clapy

• VIP GOLD
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 01:57:54 PM »
Hell yeah, Good guy, good staff

+1

Offline Frostdraw

• I've got nothing to say but it's okay
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 02:25:16 PM »
-1 You still seem somewhat immature. You threatened one of the staff members for being accepted before you, though your application was older. I understand things can change in a year's time. But until you prove to me that you've changed, my response won't change.

This isn't anything personal and shouldn't be taken personally. This is completely my opinion and my opinion.

Hope to see you in game though ghosts. You were a great and friendly player. Just don't think you will be able to handle the stress that staffing puts on you.

I wish you luck on becoming staff, and if you do, change my mind about you.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:36:40 PM by Mewsical »
"If Rock And Roll had a name, it would be Chuck Berry" -John Lennon

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 02:33:20 PM »
-1 You still seem somewhat immature, you threatened one of the staff members for being accepted before you though your application was older. I understand things can change in a year's time. But until you prove to me that you've changed, my response won't change.

This isn't anything personal and shouldn't be taken personally. This is completely my opinion and my opinion.

Hope to see you in game though ghosts. You were a great and friendly player. Just don't think you will be able to handle the stress that staffing puts on you.

I wish you luck on becoming staff, and if you do, change my mind about you.
Fair enough, But yes i do admit that i did that im sorry for that i do admit i was mad at him. I But i assure you things will be different and ik the kind of pressure a staff position could bring ik because i have benn in multiple other servers, on another note is good to cya too bro.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:43:28 PM by TheGhostQueen02 »

Offline Avier05

• What the guacamole is a personal text?
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 03:59:34 PM »
Are you VIP?:Yes
RP Name:TheGhostQueen02
Steam Name:TheGhostQueen02 (Previously known as I aint afraid of no ghost)
SteamID:STEAM_1:0:89695718
Hours Played on Gmod:2000+
Hours Played on Server:Over all 250+ hours but with the last reset I have 117 now
In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join? You should allow me to join the staff family for a number of reasons including my knowledge of rules,activity,maturity and my experience on the server. I started playing on this server on 2017 and in fact it was one of first DarkRP servers I joined and let me tell you that the minute I joined this server I loved it and I still do, It has so many things that make it different from other servers including great staff (something not every server has) and when they are on they make an excellent job, they are efficient and hardworking.But when none of them are, the server turns into a complete chaos where Mass rdmers go into this killing rampage an kill every player they see.This ruins the fun for players who actually want to play the game and have fun.Now, I said our staff was great and i wasnt lying but theres only one problem about it. Theres only 6 of them,from those 6 theres only 1-3 admins on every day and they are only on for a couple of hours.Im not saying its the admins fault, Dont get me wrong, im perfectly aware that admins have a life outside the game and cant be online all the time. And some people might say its Misters fault because he should hire more admins. Well thats not true. You have to think that he is not just going to give admin to any random person that asks for it, he wants to choose the person who he thinks would be best for the job. For example if you are going out for vacation and you need someone to take care of your pet while you are gone, you of course wanna choose the person that you think would take the best care of your pet. You want to make sure you can trust that person with something as important as your pet.In this case, Mister wants to choose the best of the best, people who are good Admins and take good care of the server, people who are trustworthy and mature (Something that is hardly found this days). I want the chance to show Mister that I can be able to help take good care of his server.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position? I think I could be a great admin because ill be taking my job seriously, I know that this is a game and all but in life theres a time to mess around and a time to be serious. Another reason is because Im a pretty active person, Im able to get on 6-8 hours a day on weekdays, on weekends I can be on almost 12 hours a day. like I said before, our admins cant be online all the time and my goal it to be able fill in when they are not on (It doesnt mean Im not going to be on when the admins are). Considering my experience on this server I can help out reducing the amount of rule breakers, because I been able to take note of the people that cause most trouble when admins are not on and I know the types of things they do and the rules that they brake so Ill be able to keep a close eye on them. I can assure you that if I get on when our current staff isnt , we can reduce the amount of rule breakers that join our server and potentially increase the popularity of the server. In general Im pretty chilled person, Im able to stay calm in times where theres a lot of pressure on me, Im a patient and respectful person, I show respect to people that show it to me back. Im not a person who goes around in life looking for problems, Instead I try looking for people who need help solving their  problems so I can help them solve them. IRL I like helping as much people as possible and In-game when I see someone asking for help I try helping them as best as possible especially when its a rule or server based question. I would like to have the chance to prove myself of being worthy of forming part of the Staff family, Remember earlier how I said when I first joined the server I loved it? Well I wanna help around the server so we can get more people to love it as much
as I do. Thank Very Much for Reading

What admins are usually when you are on the server? Mister

Question #1.
You get a report of somebody rdming
1. You look at logs & see multiple killings from the same person, you then proceed to ban/kick them without taking a sit
2. You bring both the person who made the report & the reported person to a sit & try to resolve the issue with logs, talking to them, or any kind of visual legit evidence of the reported offence.
3. You hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, you then proceed to ban/kick them without talking to them or taking a sit

Question #2.
You see somebody prop blocking somebodys house
1. You bring the person who is prop blocking the persons house, and tell them to remove their prop or else they will get warned / jailed
2. You immediately just kick or ban the person prop blocking
Answer:1

Question #3.
You get raided while basing as a meth cook, but you don't see a advert raid and you get killed / raided
1. You look at logs & see who raided you, you then proceed to ban/kick them without warning or taking a sit
2. You bring the person who raided and forgot to advert, and you notify them their wasnt a advert & warn / jail them
You are a great person, you know the rules. You'd do great as a staff! +1

Offline Mister

• Community Owner
  • Elder
  • :D
    • rpland.org
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 04:25:35 AM »
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the RPLand Staff Team!
We are glad to have you apart of our community!
Contact me in-game for your rank!

Offline TheGhostQueen02

• VIP GOLD
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2019, 09:49:21 AM »
Thank you mister!!